Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Ox, I bet that felt really good!

Just like rubbing one out lol..........................................Vl would be full sick with a locker or mini spool.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post
      + facepalm at the same time.

Originally posted by neni View Post
      Dose + skids = too fucken good mate, I clapped loudly
      I laughed loudly.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Lovely Ox, I bet that felt really good!

Just like rubbing one out lol..........................................Vl would be full sick with a locker or mini spool.
        might have a diff with a spool in it lined up.... but if I put that in you know what will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Shhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Watch with volume up at the end, flutters for dayz
          Farkin diCKHEADDD.....LoL
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Spool, fuck yeah!
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post

couldn't help myself
              Lost it
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• crabwalk down the street
                seat reclined to ridic angle
                hand out window
                yelling lewd gestured to any/all females in vicinity
                dose

the rules for a good skid.
                Fair Dinkum

Comment

• my mouse is fucked, think it's taken one too many loads over the years, I have bad aim.

RIP logitech scroll mouse.
                  Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Epic dose, but you need an lsd or spool asap! Dat single spinner noise

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                      my mouse is fucked, think it's taken one too many loads over the years, I have bad aim.

RIP logitech scroll mouse.
                      Aim for your hand, amature mistake.

Originally posted by anth View Post
                      Epic dose, but you need an lsd or spool asap! Dat single spinner noise
                      it will spend more time in the impound yard then it would in my carport.

Comment

• Dat dose.

Better than this new dickhead at my work who keeps lining it up in his boong VS every fucking night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Please tell me the wheels are real. If so, it looks amazing.
                          What if they're not? Does that mean it "looks" like shit? LOL.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          looks good. Do you know the dude?

I only had contact when I sold him the stuff and helped him through some questions when he installed the bags
                          Hes a mate of mine and i told him like 50 times to sign up on here haha. used to have some bbs reps and now rolling on the equips...

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                            What if they're not? Does that mean it "looks" like shit? LOL.
                            it's like fucking a hot chick then finding out afterwards she used to have a penis

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              it's like fucking a hot chick then finding out afterwards she used to have a penis
                              Game.Set.Match.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                SW alway providing the lols.

had a pants changing moment on the way for a surf saturday morning.
                                seems the hwy patrol back home have a HSV or atleast a HSV kitted ute, didnt pick it until I was way to close and they had eyes on me. only aired up enough so I could turn the front wheels to drive the opposite way .

They didn't come after me so not sure if it was my uncle or what the go was
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X