X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldn't help myself
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
      Yeah nah, not bad, but not great. Judging by the pic you're parked on the east side of Lygon facing the city. Everyone knows the best parks are on the other side of the street between the park and notties.
      too many toorak tractors and toss pots had the good spots.... In saying that a couple opened up while we were walking....
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
        VL is schmiick Ox

Im in two minds about lowering it a little, I kinda like the meanacing look atm...

polished calais look good dude, whos is the red one? does he want to sell those caps? I have a mate looking for them. He just picked up a matching numbers vn berlina 5.0L factory manual etc and wants a set of them soo bad.

Comment

• I reckon would look nice lowered a bit and still have a menacing look to it

That's a mates car, i just text him and he said to make an offer

Comment

• yeah but I love not having to worry about cops doing me for too low.... the dump pipe hangs low on mine, when it was on cut springs it was at 60mm lol

Comment

• Ill see what the bloke wnts to pay, does your mate have a ball park figure?

Comment

• Yeah VL exhausts hang low and annoying, haha

I'll PM you when he replies, he is probably in no rush to sell them though

Comment

• VL's <3
                  Originally posted by Smeeeb
                  Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Yeah VL exhausts hang low and annoying, haha

I'll PM you when he replies, he is probably in no rush to sell them though

All good, not fussed, I need center caps for the ceptors..... being a cunt to find.

Comment

• I guess you're after metal ones then?

Comment

• autobarn, set of 4 chrome center caps for $40 LOL

Comment

I guess you're after metal ones then?
                          Nah, ill settle for the plastic ones, but havent had any luck finding genuine ones lol

Comment

• lazy sunday

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day ladies.

Breakfast with my mum, lunch with my step mum. Bought a TV for myself, now to re-wrap the loom in the golf.
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Nej brah, wheres that vid haha... I wanna edit it and get it up

Comment

Working...
                                X