This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth View Post
    I will be insanely jealous if you get one of the 3 car parks infront of the park/piazza. They're like unicorns.
    dont tempt me with a challenge, cause Ill do laps until one becomes available.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sometimes I just park in the bus stop if I wanna be a bad cunt. Depends how many underage marias are hanging around eating gelati

Comment

• ill be happy if I can do a banger and get away clean lol

Comment

• been craving a burnout all day, did a little one this morning but there was no brake involved...

Comment

sometimes I just park in the bus stop if I wanna be a bad cunt. Depends how many underage marias are hanging around eating gelati
            fkn LOL
            Stroked - Cammed - Stalled

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
              I actually talked to a plumber who moved to Melbourne for a bit to work.

He said he did nearly double the work, and got paid like half as much. It's all well and good to say fuck the money, but yeah gotta be realistic about setting myself up.

In saying that though, who says I can't have a gap year?
              i am going to assume he wasn't on union wages or union sites. Unless ACT is balling out of control for trades, i was under the impression that trades in MELB were the highest in aus
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

sometimes I just park in the bus stop if I wanna be a bad cunt. Depends how many underage marias are hanging around eating gelati
                Also LOL
                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• VL is schmiick Ox

Comment

• rolled my first set of guards, now i feel dumb for paying someone else to do mine ages ago since it was so easy

Comment

• roll your face while youre at it. =)

does anyone have access to Stance Australia page? or have we all been banned from it? LMFAO.
                      need to steal some pics from em to post on da better page.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• think we are all blocked lol
                        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• There ya go anth...... Not bad huh

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post

does anyone have access to Stance Australia page? or have we all been banned from it? LMFAO.
                            need to steal some pics from em to post on da better page.
                            Yeah I still got access man

Comment

• Im banned!

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                                There ya go anth...... Not bad huh
                                Yeah nah, not bad, but not great. Judging by the pic you're parked on the east side of Lygon facing the city. Everyone knows the best parks are on the other side of the street between the park and notties.

Comment

Working...
                                X