X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i have some fun with these cuntz?
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Yes please.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• yay the king is here, come gc tonight colinz
        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• LMAO talk shit get hit kunce.
          Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Bored at work so fired up da photoshops.

SSR professor SP3 on a VF. Notbad.jpg

Fair Dinkum

Comment

• dat rear toe-in. jk, looks good. Our hard earned tax dollars at work.

Comment

• hard parking at the UNIT store m8

straya
                Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Tonnes better than the retarded munted mess all stars did of the maloo

Comment

• If I took an rc car sized shit and stuck wheels on it. Jdmst, allsars etc would froth it

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                      yay the king is here, come gc tonight colinz
                      cant dude on arvos this week so not done til 10 . dw jus put a tomato sauce bottle on the table and pretend its me -_^
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                        cant dude on arvos this week so not done til 10 . dw jus put a tomato sauce bottle on the table and pretend its me -_^
                        hahaha
                        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I think the Zen Garage Maloo looks awesome, can't say I've seen one better than that.

Comment

• imo it looks strange front on because the flares taper off too quickly

Comment

• Pic request for old mate Oxer!

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• someone comment "action was taken hence the offending photos removed, and after you removed the 14" black dildo from your pussy you deleted the wall post and comments calling you out for putting your shitty logo on others peoples photos without their permission" on this for me cause they blocked me from posting loool

Comment

Working...
                                X