Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At a relatives new house, everything's new and nice and they keep a 15+ year old tissue box cover haha

Comment

• memories broooo. + remote controls wrapped in plastic +2nd dining room that is never allowed to be used if u do u die
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Car looks mint nej!

Comment

• Back in Adelaide, drive back went smoothly, couldn't see out of rear window, but I now have two sets of RS's in my garage.

Can't wait to build up the new set.
          Have to get all the air shit done first though. Then I can start seeing where everything sits and what not when aired out.
          IG: @sebastienaudeon
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.
          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Story goes, my colleague's ex bf who use to belt her rocked up to work. I wasn't gonna let her get belted by a shit cunt so I took her to closet station after work and waited with her for her train just in case that shit cunt came. On the way back, got defected. All in all, I rather get defected for the 10th time then her get belted by her ex bf.

Number 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              Nej, when you wake up....

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Real nice Nej.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                congrats andrew mangzzzz~

ps rob, word came through tonight that Durden got the sack from hr today. 100k plus job down the shitter all cause the cunt couldnt keep his mouth shut over a radio lol..
                fucking goose.
                No fucking way, are you seriouse?

Don't pull my salami bro you know we all **** that CUNT especially me as I have to work with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  First you drive 3 hours to hire a trailer and forget sufficient ID then this, need some bengbengs in you
                  haha I was actually meant to be picking up a trailer that i bought new (finally put money down for my own trailer) and needed 100points of ID to sign the rego forms... I forgot that so couldn't take it home...

Take a sicky this week and try again
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• haha makes heaps more sense, I was like dafuq how far is the closest trailer hire place for mike LOL

Comment

• hey guys, I've been working on a little re-cap of the day at 100mm, it's been uploaded to vimeo, features most of your cars. peep the drop here.
                      The Clique checked out 'Certified' by the 100mm crew.

HD and enjoy

Comment

• So good not to work all day on a Sunday.

Sleep in, cruisey breakfast, got to Pick a part, play cars, lunch, build some trails (love a good shovel session) and pizza n beers for tea.

Comment

• Orthodox Easter at the inlaws, sahhh full.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post

hey guys, I've been working on a little re-cap of the day at 100mm, it's been uploaded to vimeo, features most of your cars. peep the drop here.

HD and enjoy
                            Nice work man, video was very cool
                            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by rowan View Post

hey guys, I've been working on a little re-cap of the day at 100mm, it's been uploaded to vimeo, features most of your cars. peep the drop here.

HD and enjoy
                              Very nice Rowan. =)
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post

Story goes, my colleague's ex bf who use to belt her rocked up to work. I wasn't gonna let her get belted by a shit cunt so I took her to closet station after work and waited with her for her train just in case that shit cunt came. On the way back, got defected. All in all, I rather get defected for the 10th time then her get belted by her ex bf.

Number 10
                                did you get a blowy?

Comment

Working...
                                X