This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
    I agree, especially when you want to keep that nostalgic look. A fully restored or fully modified old schooler can pull off the fully restored older Jap wheels, but I like mine with a little aged look to them. Makes the car look like it could have been plucked out of the 80's straight from Japan.

To answer you both, they're for the 1200 wagoon....it's more my Jap themed car, the 808 is more Euro, which sounds silly, but I love the early watercooled VW scene and take ideas from there for it, hence the RS, and it's currently on Borbet Type A's....but I do have some nicely dished negative offset MK3's coming for it, so it'll get a taste of some Jap love soon enough. Gotta switch it up a bit.
    Ugh. I love your wagons so much. especially the 1200. Im a little jelly
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Neni I feel for ya bro, If I couldn't eat steak and chicken i'll loose my shit.

Also why everyone dissing working on cars lol. I worked on cars for 11 years for Vic Police. 2 years fabricating, 4 years electrical fitting and 5 years dong QC and dyno tuning and loved it. Only left cos politics at a management level is fucked and can go suck a dick!

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        11 years for Vic Police.
        fucking knew it, RBT was soooo cop material.
        im going to fkin hit you with a white base coat and then candy apple red on top, then hit it with some pin striping and finish it off with some flames. Fkin be hottttttt.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        fkincop.getout
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• hahaha
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Ugh. I love your wagons so much. especially the 1200. Im a little jelly
            Always nice to hear!

I'm loving the 1200 mostly at the moment too, it's such a simple little car....I also have some 13in MK2's for it, so it'll be a matter of choosing which will go on next. The XR4's are 14's so I already have the right size tyres on the Starsharks which makes it an easy swap, but the MK2's probably require less work to get them ready. As for the 808, it's about to come off the road for a major engine bay tidy up and a little interior work like some old Recaro's and new carpet etc.....and the RS' will be widened for when it's due to come back out(an exterior colour change may be on the cards, but I'm not 100% on that yet). As soon as I get the lips/centres back and the wheels built for the 635 then I can get it's height set and it'll be cruise-worthy so the 808 can be stripped.

Comment

• Agreed, your wagons are boss.
              IG: @sebastienaudeon
              1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
              *pats Sebs head*
              there there.
              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                fucking knew it, RBT was soooo cop material.
                im going to fkin hit you with a white base coat and then candy apple red on top, then hit it with some pin striping and finish it off with some flames. Fkin be hottttttt.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                fkincop.getout
                Hahahahaha i'll whack ya with a wheel not just any wheel, Yo Alex what you got for me man " Oh we got something special for you G we got a limited edition 17" Giovanni wheel wrapped in cooper tyres man" "This will improve handling and cornering G"
                Look at his face Tranz........ He ain't play'n
                Last edited by RBT; 04-16-2013, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• aww yeahhhh

Ish...broken english every episode...LOL

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44k5VvNwpeA"]West Coast Customs - Ish Seat Patterns - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• oh man i actually used to love this show when I was 10
                      now i look back like smh what was i thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        oh man i actually used to love this show when I was 10
                        now i look back like smh what was i thinking
                        Yep, +1 to that.

What's some tourist-y things to do while Phoebe and I are in the Melbourne?
                        Just over a week till we leave now, so starting to plan our little itinerary
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Hmm offered a new job at the company I normally do subing for... more money and a car allowance! Should I take it? Long term and short term its looking like a good option. I just don't want to burn bridges with my current boss, but he isn't fucking paying me anyway.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
                          [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                            Yep, +1 to that.

Take photos infront of everything with peace signs and gotta remember the photo squat

Originally posted by Thestu View Post
                            Hmm offered a new job at the company I normally do subing for... more money and a car allowance! Should I take it? Long term and short term its looking like a good option. I just don't want to burn bridges with my current boss, but he isn't fucking paying me anyway.

Sent from my pen and paper last year
                            more monies and job security then gooo for it son. what do you do anyways LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              Take photos infront of everything with peace signs and gotta remember the photo squat
                              Bahaha fair enough then!
                              We're staying on Swanston street, basically around the corner from GC... Wonder who planned that. :P

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                              Agreed. If it is more money, and better job security, then go for it. Inform the boss that you have been offered a job Stu, and then see what he(?) says as to whether or not he'll give you a pay rise.

Either way, it is up to you in the end, but I think I'd take the new position.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                Yep, +1 to that.

Shopping at Chadstone, Bridge Road everywhere in the city. Eating at expensive places for fun. Wander around city like lolcake and take in everythingggggg

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                Full Time BFF with Gordie.

Comment

Working...
                                X