X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gordie View Post
    so who coming south east "cruise" tonight

Stu, Lawrence, George and myself will be there...inbox for detz
    Got the invite but not sure if i'll be going, mates are all bailed. Haven't been to one yet so still deciding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Originally posted by andrewn View Post
      sigh, at least he hasn't got a banner
      yet.
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
      dw lets give him a hoodie yeah?
      LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
      Got the invite but not sure if i'll be going, mates are all bailed. Haven't been to one yet so still deciding.
      whoyuo
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• its a tarp, he's a cop
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

its a tarp, he's a cop
          likes it slammedinhisass?

Comment

its a tarp, he's a cop
            Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            likes it slammedinhisass?
            Nailed it

I'm not a cop. Currently in tafe studying Architecture. Can't even decide if i should continue my course or drop out and start an apprenticeship in motor sport, and no i'm not here trying to get a hoodie simply into cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
              Nailed it

I'm not a cop. Currently in tafe studying Architecture. Can't even decide if i should continue my course or drop out and start an apprenticeship in motor sport, and no i'm not here trying to get a hoodie simply into cars.
              Stick to architecture. There's no money in cars, just bragging right, and if you brag you love the cock anyway.

Comment

Stick to architecture. There's no money in cars, just bragging right, and if you brag you love the cock anyway.
                Makes sense. Money isn't the factor more what will i enjoy doing. But then again its got to pay the bills at the end of the day. Cheers Oxer.

Comment

• I've gt a mate who works in Motorsport for a decent team. They're all getting fired now lol

Comment

Nailed it

getout.

Comment

• Got two wisdom teeth out today, fuarken hell anaesthetic takes a while to kick in, had to remind the dentist I could feel him drilling or whatever the fuck he was doing lol. Now in pain like a mofo. Fuck you soup fuck you
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Makes sense. Money isn't the factor more what will i enjoy doing. But then again its got to pay the bills at the end of the day. Cheers Oxer.
                        How old are you?

There comes a point in life when you realise that you are never happy at work. at the end of the day you work to earn money, if you do something you love eg. automotive industry, you wont earn as much and will end up ****** what you love with a passion.

I used to work in the industry, and never had time to work on my own cars, ended up dreadding them.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        I've gt a mate who works in Motorsport for a decent team. They're all getting fired now lol
                        im sorry, but thats hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                          Got two wisdom teeth out today, fuarken hell anaesthetic takes a while to kick in, had to remind the dentist I could feel him drilling or whatever the fuck he was doing lol. Now in pain like a mofo. Fuck you soup fuck you
                          You do them in the chair? fuck that

I got knocked out and had all four done in one go, better that way

Comment

How old are you?

There comes a point in life when you realise that you are never happy at work. at the end of the day you work to earn money, if you do something you love eg. automotive industry, you wont earn as much and will end up ****** what you love with a passion.

I used to work in the industry, and never had time to work on my own cars, ended up dreadding them.

im sorry, but thats hilarious.
                            Truth. I worked on cars for work for 3 years... made me **** the damn things.

IT is where its at, full nerd sesh!

Sent from my pen and paper last year
                            [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

You do them in the chair? fuck that

I got knocked out and had all four done in one go, better that way
                              Yea man got two done and still another two to go, would of preferred all four at once though. Doesn't really bother me as long as I can't feel the pain haha
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• no hwy bbq for neni dis week

and haha reminded me of tranz

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQ8cYuLSPE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtQ8cYuLSPE[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X