• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photography is gay and for homo's

wait....
    Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
      Looks like a Hyundai tiburon replica... Hangon a sec... It is a Hyundai tiburon. Love how he puts in the "lets see how this car compares to other super cars" bit... What a douche, surely he is taking the piss.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        how many dicks did you suck while wearing that top?
        i managed 14 when i was wearing my illest snap back but i stopped wearing it because too much cum in the eyes makes them hurt
        If you wear it backwards you can fit more in your mouth. Wise words from my dads junky cousin.
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
          If you wear it backwards you can fit more in your mouth. Wise words from my dads junky cousin.
          I heard if you have it sideways there is no amount you can't fit in your mouth.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Something crapped it in the Subaru over the weekend. Probably because I was playing with the dash.

Anyway, battery isn't charging. Got it to S&J on just battery power (thank fuck) and they're going to check it out today. Also getting them to install the exhaust as well as an anti-lift kit. Hopefully it'll be done today and I'll be able to go and pick it up tomorrow morning.

Expensive day will be expensive I reckon.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
              if you wear it backwards you can fit more in your mouth. Wise words from my dads junky cousin.
              rofl

Comment

• Jesus after 4 years in my house I finally got ADSL.

Fkn Telstra shit cunts!

Comment

• They are now playing daft punk on the radio fuck YESSSS been ages!

Comment

• Getting tyres mounted now woo

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• thefk zg hash tagging half the internet along with sn. dont they know hash tagging can break your internet?
                      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Anyone got any tips on how to clean up machined spokes on wheels, or can wheel repair shops easily re-machine them? I got some Longchamps which are tidy, but the spokes need a little work to look nice again. If no to the machining/easy clean up, I'm thinking full polish, or full black out(with new stainless bolts). Any tips/advice appreciated.

Comment

• Find Collectables ads in Fitzroy 5082, SA. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

I had a chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                            Anyone got any tips on how to clean up machined spokes on wheels, or can wheel repair shops easily re-machine them? I got some Longchamps which are tidy, but the spokes need a little work to look nice again. If no to the machining/easy clean up, I'm thinking full polish, or full black out(with new stainless bolts). Any tips/advice appreciated.
                            I too would love some help on this.. I was reading somewhere that it really is down to elbow greese and some Iron X, it apparently dissolves iron build up on your wheels in just a few minutes, may try and grab some before 100mm to freshen up my Formula's
                            Originally posted by AccordEuro
                            Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• lol at people wanting our hoodies and asking where to buy

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...count=1&ref=nf

Comment

• LMAO SAW THAT HAHAHAA. noobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X