X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Step brothers on GO!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVL9o-jiQ1E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVL9o-jiQ1E[/ame]

i still dont know why he drives in reverse the whole time.
      fuckin tupac and his weird logic

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        OMFG MOH YOU STUPID FUCK. HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU?
        FUCKS SAKE PULL YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR HUGE ASS YOU FUCKSTICK.
        AY MOH, WHY IS YOUR FUCKING CAR NOT FINISHED? WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HIGH OFF THE FLOOR? WAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
        FUCKING DICKHEADDD.
        OH NO WORRIES, ILL JUST GET STU TO FUCKING HOSE YOU DOWN ON SOMEONES DRIVEWAY AGAIN YOU STUPID CUNT.
        SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GETOUT.
        FUCK.
        Nociggiesfor11weeksmakemeangryasfk.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
          hahaha
          Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          OMFG MOH YOU STUPID FUCK. HOW FUCKING DENSE ARE YOU?
          FUCKS SAKE PULL YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR HUGE ASS YOU FUCKSTICK.
          AY MOH, WHY IS YOUR FUCKING CAR NOT FINISHED? WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HIGH OFF THE FLOOR? WAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?
          FUCKING DICKHEADDD.
          OH NO WORRIES, ILL JUST GET STU TO FUCKING HOSE YOU DOWN ON SOMEONES DRIVEWAY AGAIN YOU STUPID CUNT.
          SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GETOUT.
          FUCK.
          Nociggiesfor11weeksmakemeangryasfk.

Comment

• Forgot to mention the other night, that I ran into Oxer while wearing my StanceNation top... and I still live to tell the tale today....
            Originally posted by AccordEuro
            Holy my god. I NEVER like S13's.

BUT I WOULD DAILY DRIVE THE CRAP OUT OF THAT THING. its perfection man, well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon0 View Post
              Forgot to mention the other night, that I ran into Oxer while wearing my StanceNation top... and I still live to tell the tale today....
              for now.... id watch your back man

Comment

• how many dicks did you suck while wearing that top?
                i managed 14 when i was wearing my illest snap back but i stopped wearing it because too much cum in the eyes makes them hurt

Comment

• Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Warrimoo 2774, NSW. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

notsureifretardedortroll

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    how many dicks did you suck while wearing that top?
                    I managed 14 when i was wearing my illest snap back but i stopped wearing it because too much cum in the eyes makes them hurt
                    hahahahahahaha
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• saw an a4 today rolling along the freeway with a nice roll call of stickers, bog stock height. proceeded to have a chuckle then passes with a loud dose. da fuq.

Comment

• did you follow him home and stab him?

Comment

• Comment

• going back to school to do what I was working as for the 5 years prior is killing it for me.
                            So hard to get motivated and get design ideas happening!
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                              going back to school to do what I was working as for the 5 years prior is killing it for me.
                              So hard to get motivated and get design ideas happening!
                              I know what you mean with that man, I do it all the time with photography stuff.

Best thing Ive found is sitting at the computer trawling people folios and slowly re inspiring myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
                                I know what you mean with that man, I do it all the time with photography stuff.

Best thing Ive found is sitting at the computer trawling people folios and slowly re inspiring myself.
                                yeah I went through a town near home I normally by pass today on the way back to Melbourne.
                                was good to see some stuff iv designed or had input it, but didnt help
                                Might get the old arch design mags out and have a flick through for ideas!

Or ill just have something to drink before. seems to take the conservative side of my designing away haha

Comment

Working...
                                X