Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First modification to the Subaru almost finished. Just need some electrical tape and then it is done. Will need to run a oil pressure gauge however.

Oh well. Fun!
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Hey guys does anyone know a place that could do a wheel alignment on a 1968 Camaro SS, car has been knocked back by TTF, Pedders, Tyre power, Bob Jane, Beau repairs, Highway tyres... You get the picture LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
        Hey guys does anyone know a place that could do a wheel alignment on a 1968 Camaro SS, car has been knocked back by TTF, Pedders, Tyre power, Bob Jane, Beau repairs, Highway tyres... You get the picture LOL
        I know you said it got knocked back from tyrepower but give the one in essendon a shot, the owner races in the historic series so you may have some luck?

Comment

Hey guys does anyone know a place that could do a wheel alignment on a 1968 Camaro SS, car has been knocked back by TTF, Pedders, Tyre power, Bob Jane, Beau repairs, Highway tyres... You get the picture LOL
          R Kent & Sons: 66-70 Renver Road, Clayton. Link
          Haven't taken my car there yet but have been recommended too.
          Last edited by Guest; 04-13-2013, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• also try traction tyres in rowville
            they do alot of race cars, historics
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

• Centerline in Thomo bro.

Comment

• Cheers fellas, ill give each of them a call and see what they say..

Comment

• lol i found that r33 gtr's cousin, but now it's massive arches with sunk wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by josh.verse View Post
                    I know you said it got knocked back from tyrepower but give the one in essendon a shot, the owner races in the historic series so you may have some luck?
                    if they are the one on Kielor road, they are the guys i get to do my 180, great bunch of people

low car friendly aswell

Comment

Tyre power north melbourne? Talk to Chris
                      Spot on Tyres in Sunshine? Talk to Gerad. Tell him I sent you

Comment

• Nej who's car is it?

Dont listen to all these jokers, if you want a spot on alignment, Ill do it.

But serious, centerline as rob said. fuck every other cunt.
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          Tyre power north melbourne? Talk to Chris
                          Spot on Tyres in Sunshine? Talk to Gerad. Tell him I sent you
                          Thanks for input Reece, will have to sus them out.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                          Nej who's car is it?

Dont listen to all these jokers, if you want a spot on alignment, Ill do it.

But serious, centerline as rob said. fuck every other cunt.
                          It's my cousins car, he did a rough alignment on it but still pulls to a side.. All the shops in the area refuse to touch the car which is quite odd.

Ill call up centreline and get a price, and ill talk to him to see if he'd like you to do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                            lolwut?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c"]Ha GAY!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Thanks for input Reece, will have to sus them out.

It's my cousins car, he did a rough alignment on it but still pulls to a side.. All the shops in the area refuse to touch the car which is quite odd.

Ill call up centreline and get a price, and ill talk to him to see if he'd like you to do it.
                              serious, just go to centerline, they are the best for alignments, and since its not as low as tranz's car, it will be fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                serious, just go to centerline, they are the best for alignments, and since its not as low as tranz's car, it will be fine.
                                Farkin yeah nah ay, Centerline mayte. Farkin ay.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X