This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what wheels?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

do it

Comment

• got my suction mount for my contour gps yesterday, thought id try it out today. spot the plod

and a run through haunted hills(lukey im sure would know this road) i took the other day

Quick test drive with the new Contour GPS. shot at 720p, It's cable-tied to the sunvisor using goggle mount, still waiting on suction cup mount to get here Car:…

Comment

• from friends FB, seems like ' My Jeans ' is a hot new song.....by another JB...winnnnnnnn
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• wat type of wheels

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
            what wheels?

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

do it
            Im so gunna roll into a Dyno day and aim for lowest power when my car is finished... I reckon i can take that award out...
            www.brassmunkymedia.com.au

Oversteer Scares The Passengers, Understeer Scares The Driver

Comment

• i has 100kws can u beat that

Comment

• Piece o piss!!! It might be a built motor... but its aircooled flat 4 old school goodness!

Ill build another one late this year with the supercharger I got in the mail today

Comment

• dooooooo it! anyones welcomed!

Comment

• If i was in the right state, and the engine wasnt in pieces, id be there...

Comment

• be a man, walk

Comment

• I have enough trouble walking to the end of my street, thats why i drive cool street cars... walking to a Victorian dyno day is probably not going to happen anytime soon!

Comment

• lol i used to walk everywhere untill i got my license, now i wish i could drive to the front of the house so i can bring in the bins

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            got my suction mount for my contour gps yesterday, thought id try it out today. spot the plod

and a run through haunted hills(lukey im sure would know this road) i took the other day

http://vimeo.com/21589665
                            goin over the bridge at yallourn

yes i know haunted hills, its good twistys but the road has way to many harsh dips in it, last time i went for a fang thru there the screw in one of my front parkers/indicators vibrated loose leaving it hanging out of my bumper
                            Last edited by Lukey; 03-31-2011, 06:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                              I went to check out some wheels today and the bloke had 3 Teg's same as yours. Man they look phat low.. We need to get you some coils and gte thos Sport Maxx's in asap!
                              that could happen for stanceworks meet

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                                lol i used to walk everywhere untill i got my license, now i wish i could drive to the front of the house so i can bring in the bins
                                Don't laugh, we did exactly that the other night leaving the workshop where my car is. Its a fair hike down the driveway, so we put the wheelie bin on the towbar and tow'd it down... I have photos somewhere...

Comment

Working...
                                X