• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi check Engine Line globe. hahahaha

can anyone picture Dylan vaping?.......faaaaaaa
    AHHAHAHAHAHA
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        faaa aye its Stu, mad kienttttttt. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL

yes im aware its not him
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hahaha stu 100%
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone know where i can get wheel centres acid dipped for a reasonable price?

Comment

• Strip Me Bare Paint Stripping
                Unit 7/2-4 Alexander Ave, Dandenong VIC 3175
                (03) 9794 8314

Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps.

Think this is the place I went once.
                Darty has somewhere near Huntingdale I think that was cheap
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Thanks dyl

Comment

• Let me know if you find anywhere good & cheap. Need to get a few sets done soon.
                    Can't remember how much I paid but must have seemed OK at the time if I didn't go shopping for another prices
                    Last edited by dylan8; 06-23-2018, 04:43 AM.
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• terri thinks i need to get checked for diabetes

Comment

• Whys that

Comment

• the amount of headaches i get, especially when i wake up in the mornings on weekends

i think its from too much sleep and getting too hot in bed from the central heating being on

Comment

• Sleeping outside normal 4 hour intervals ruins me. Say if I sleep 6 or 10 hours it'll be like I'm hungover. 8 is fine.
                            Try avoiding tv/phone/pc screens atleast 30mins before sleep.
                            Caffeine and alcohol can also do similar. You think you slept well you haven't. Try to avoid caffeine like 6 hours before sleep.
                            Girlfriend studied a lot of sleep stuff at uni.
                            While I don't always follow it, good to do it from time to time to give the body a break and get back in sync.

Having heating on when sleeping kills me personally..

Comment

• lol i constantly drink coffee. even at like midnight or 2am lol

we usually have the heating set to turn on at like 630am and i get up at 7am

but on weekends its set to like 730am and i always sleep in

week days i rarely wake up with headaches, usually on weekends

Comment

• Sounds like you're overdoing the coffee. Do you drink much water during the day? Coffee doesnt count as excessive caffeine makes you piss.

Comment

Working...
                                X