This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    im still hunting for damm wheels....sucks....almost tempted to get some CCW's....prob look odd but tempted since the xchange rate is like winrar n stuff.
    will require some discussion oxer...LOL
    if you are let me know and Ill contact a few people in Florida....

Otherwise hit up Roman, or streeter for wheels from Japland.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• was reading my newspaper this morning and came across this
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Better go for a haircut in Sydney éy...

Comment

• They should cut your hair and give you lap dances at the same time... then that would be impressive.

Comment

• im impressive

Comment

• That you are.

Dude Im not gonna be able to make it next weekend, work + no car = no life. Sorry mang

Comment

• no probs bro

Comment

• braaaaaaah

Comment

• Put a deposit down on a charcole black, 90' BMW E30 318is, manual. pick it up next week since my civic is off the road for good this will be my daily.
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Nice work Mike! I have a nice set of OZ wheels for it if you're ever interested

Hopefully start on the civic next week.... Hopefully.

Comment

• Why's this forum dead lately? What's everyone been up to?
                        FRUSH

Comment

• Well I was changing out the front sussy in the civic today, and the motherfucking drivesaft popped out in the boot on the gearbox end. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I dont have a 40mm socker to undo the driveshaft nut...

DOUBLE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU U

Want to smash cunts.

Comment

• fuck^^^

anyone know anyone wanting to unload 2x simmons 17" 2.5" lips or trade for 2x 3.5" lips. got my simmons today, but the rears are a bit big for my liking

oh, ps. i bought a e36 yesterday, gonna be a bit more stanced than the e21(mainly coz it isnt going to be used for track stuff) and i already have some real wheels for it :p

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

checkit

Comment

• just roll the guards and stretch rubber until the wheels fit
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• thought about it, still thinking about it, but its a fair roll. need to get the rear lower and see where it sits. id like to minimise the attention from cops, theyre not too bad down here, and have left me alone in the e21 so far. dont want to push my luck :p

Comment

Working...
                                X