Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woah, used wd40 to see if i could wind coils down in the fronts more, but it wont, locked everything back, then go for a drive and get knocking sounds. checked them today and they had turned on their own, guess i got slack locking the rings on the coils back. All good now, problem solved.
    sigpic

Comment

• Lucky as. One of my coilovers is seized and it's preventing me from going moar low

Comment

• sik, people are awesome these days.............................................. ......................
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• stanceworks is back!

hows everyone goin?

Comment

• WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

boobies.

Comment

• my face is killing me... so much fkn sunburn from winton yesterday... Im dying.
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• defect spec sucks balls

Comment

• Yes, yes they do.

Comment

• 1st pic is better..

...kidding. How about your suspension bro? Did you take it all out?

Comment

• Nah I maxed out the coilovers and went in to clear it today and heard the worse sound ever when they checked it. Heard a metal clunk with their tool and my cat lol. She let me off though and cleared it =D

Comment

• THats coz your a sexy bastard ;p
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Good looks = clear defect?

So I should get plastic surgery instead of and engineers cert!

Comment

• Cleaned up a couple of old useless threads in here (aus forums)..... Just letting you guise know!

Comment

• im still hunting for damm wheels....sucks....almost tempted to get some CCW's....prob look odd but tempted since the xchange rate is like winrar n stuff.
                              will require some discussion oxer...LOL
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• tell me what wheels and spec you are after and i'll see what i can sus out
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X