X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Happy New Year fellas!

I can top that.....I was home alone playing CS:GO into the new year. LOL.

the only person in the house hold who did nothing, everyone was out. Did the mandatory Maccas run at 9pm though. hahaha.
    haha both the kids were annoying terri

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      haha both the kids were annoying terri
      yeah but she had watched the Taylor Swift Reputation Concert movie. I only obtained a copy today to view...on REPEAT! hahahahaha

Hope kids are doing well man.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hope all you homies are having a nice year so far.

What's new? I'm about to start studying building design. Getting out of my current career and giving something new a go. Dylan is my idol and I figure if he does it it has to be good <3.

Comment

• yeah nah aye, its alright so far. Few scorcher days but just typical retarded Melb weather.
          Agreed Dillon is a damm good role model. Cant go wrong with that bloke leading the whey.

Comment

• Originally posted by dartology View Post
            Hope all you homies are having a nice year so far.

What's new? I'm about to start studying building design. Getting out of my current career and giving something new a go. Dylan is my idol and I figure if he does it it has to be good <3.
            Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            yeah nah aye, its alright so far. Few scorcher days but just typical retarded Melb weather.
            Agreed Dillon is a damm good role model. Cant go wrong with that bloke leading the whey.
            My balloon head just ballooned
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• meet phil and saw the crown over the weekend at the ss show. looks mintttttttttt mate. also saw tranz and andhey with their sutututututututu
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• ive started doing some shifts at work after 5 months off, was so good to go back and do something haha

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                  meet phil and saw the crown over the weekend at the ss show. looks mintttttttttt mate. also saw tranz and andhey with their sutututututututu
                  yeeee, hot day, but mad dayyyy

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                  ive started doing some shifts at work after 5 months off, was so good to go back and do something haha
                  faaaa think of it as a long holiday.

Comment

• any one going to that fitted fest or entering in that black label thing?

Comment

• nah none of us except maybe Mike doing fitted festie.
                      Black Label is 100% in for most of us though.

Comment

• ous ousssss. fitted though aye fucken 99 problems

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                          faaaa think of it as a long holiday.
                          haha. did 2 full days on thursday and friday last week, fuckin rekt me big time conked it hard on friday night lol

Originally posted by neni View Post
                          ous ousssss. fitted though aye fucken 99 problems
                          did you go? how was it? i wanted to go but couldnt end up going due to possible clash with scarletts treatment.
                          it looks like alot of people ***** it?

Comment

• uKLey...mate...if you havent seen how much backlash on social media there is...mann...like....
                            i've never seen pretty much the entire Melb car scene **** on an event and organizer sooo muchhh.

traders who spent 6k-20k for a stand losing out, being near regular cars u find on a Friday nite at Prinny.
                            ppl paying 45 bucks plus 20 bucks parking for a show that was rubbish. gaps everywhere. entrants paying VIP spot to be parked with regular entrants.
                            it was like they just wanted everyone and anyone to fill up the place.

i dont think any of us went or entered in the end, but man from the post ppl have been making......Mr. 99 problems went to 100 problems in 2013, is now at 874,293 problems in 2019. farkkkk

Comment

• Who runs this show? Looked like it was a bit of a waste of time. Fake wheels-a-plenty.

Comment

• yeah didnt go. looked shit house bar a few fucken sick cars. told as many people that would listen prior to stay as far away as possible. met the bloke once when he worked at queen street and he was a slimeball then ended up getting fired from there. he runs built to order remember that fucken flop as from back in the day. heard he ripped heaps of people in sydney hence setting up down here and now ripping off numerous businesses down here and obviously any one that attended. Bump in cut off was 12pm pushed to 4pm then heard they were asking cars who parked in the car park (20 bux!!!) to enter their cars. plus 45 bux entry what an absolute shit show. plus the whole mad mike thing. besides the promo video, mad mike never actually promoted it or posted anything that i could see in the lead up to it. he was in oman drifting a couple days out so no chance he was gonna make it. I reckon he probably caught on early about how crap it was and steered clear.

Anywho black label shall be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Working...
                                X