This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having a bill is the worst.

Do you paint bits and bobs like wheel centres at work Ox?
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      I have to pay tax this year hopefully its not too much.
      oh shit

Comment

• i have to pay this year too.

fucking a cactus would be less painful
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• why you guys need to pay?

Comment

• Yeah we do. Stop by with what you have and we can work it out.

Lukey, self employed life.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sweet. I'll try pop past soon
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Lukey, self employed life.
                Ah righto

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  mainly VW owners do it.
                  Must be a VW ting.

Have you seen some of the fucking Honda fan boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                    Have you seen some of the fucking Honda fan boys?
                    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

yeah nah aye
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• having to do centelink online shit will be the motherfucking death of me holy fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                        having to do centelink online shit will be the motherfucking death of me holy fuck
                        Atleast it's online. When I had to go in I actually wanted to kill myself

Comment

• Putting some 205/40 on a set of 8s. Nothing exciting.
                          Two no name tyres are fine. The other pair (fairly new ns20) keep leaking between the tyre and the wheel. Wheels have never seen tyres, to my knowledge.
                          Had one of them pulled off the wheel, cleaned and put back on. Seemed OK at the shop and now it's flat again. Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Putting some 205/40 on a set of 8s. Nothing exciting.
                            Two no name tyres are fine. The other pair (fairly new ns20) keep leaking between the tyre and the wheel. Wheels have never seen tyres, to my knowledge.
                            Had one of them pulled off the wheel, cleaned and put back on. Seemed OK at the shop and now it's flat again. Any ideas?
                            tried any bead sealer from the tyreshop between the bead and the wheel?

Comment

• Still leaking from the bead?
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Think some bead sealer went on the first one when I noticed it leaking.
                                Haven't gone back to check. Given up for the moment, building some RS instead

Comment

Working...
                                X