Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have to get permit as registration lapsed while defected.

Fuck I **** Australia.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• At least it's easy shit to fix, still sucks though that you have to go back for another inspection. How was the bumper secured? Do you still use the stock battery clamp?

Comment

• Rear bumper clips had been rubbed through. Didn't zip tie, didn't think I would have had too.

Factory battery clamp. Sucks balls. Another $57 + $186 just to get it cleared, and then re register which will be $164. All I have for spending is $205 and that has to last me until the 15th of April.
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Picking up wheels on Sunday, tyres delivered today? Getting them fitted on Wednesday so by next weekend I'll have a semi fitted car yay
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Wow, something SA is stricter on, we are still able to drive as long as it's to a mechanic/vicroads from memory. What I was told and did on my first defect anyway.
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I'd give up and just sell as is Seb. For what you're advertising its a pretty good deal. Stock-ish car ready for someone else to drop it.
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Yeah, they're quite strict on driving an unregistered vehicle.

Wade, if only it was that easy. No one in Adelaide will buy it if it hasn't cleared the defect and I've had a few people put their hands up for the car interstate, but no one has really come through with any cash monies...

Just need the defect cleared and to get rid of it. 5k including bag kit is stupid cheap. For anyone.

Oh well.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Shit Seb if no one buys the Subi for 5K they must be retards! If I didn't own 2 cars and have a baby on the way I would of had it sitting in my garage by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                    Picking up wheels on Sunday, tyres delivered today? Getting them fitted on Wednesday so by next weekend I'll have a semi fitted car yay
                    Keen to see it fofficer. I'm assuming you're completing the set we dropped off?

Also looking forward to Canberra stopover for Albury trip. Was thinking potentially dinner at the burger place again or similar on the Thursday if you and any other Canberrans are keen.. Still cool with you if I crash somewhere for the night?

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                      Yeah, they're quite strict on driving an unregistered vehicle.
                      Yet you can walk in and re-rego any old banger with no roadworthy or inspection of any kind so long as the car has previously been regoed there, regardless of whether or not it's been sitting around, undriven for 30 years and now falling to pieces. That and you don't put VIN numbers on your rego which makes it a massive PITA to rego an SA car in any other state. SA has it's rules arse about!!

Comment

• SA sounds gay. NSW was a royal pain for me, I was buying an old Alfa GTV but didn't do it because all sources from phone calls and emails told me to get a permit to drive back to Vic required me to go through and get a full roadworthy passed first, trailered from sellers house to the roadworthy only. Just for a fucking 2 day unregistered permit! The car was already rego'd with club reg but that can't be transferred to new buyers.

Australian road rules and reg's make me feel sad...
                        My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          Defect wasn't cleared.

Got me for dumb shit.
                          Battery wasn't tight enough.
                          Rear bumper wasn't secured 100%.
                          Side guard indicators aren't ADR compliant.

Fuck sake. Now I need to organise another permit and another inspection. With zero money and America trip coming up fast.

Full fucked. Someone should put a deposit down (Y)
                          damn tough break...

Surely you could just tighten the battery clamp there... And bumper not secure enough... Must have been pretty loose for them to even notice in the first place, or do they literally pull at every panel to see if it is tight?
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                            Keen to see it fofficer. I'm assuming you're completing the set we dropped off?

Also looking forward to Canberra stopover for Albury trip. Was thinking potentially dinner at the burger place again or similar on the Thursday if you and any other Canberrans are keen.. Still cool with you if I crash somewhere for the night?
                            haha nah this is a completely new setup, got the set and tyres for cheaper than the other 2 wheels alone would cost me haha. Now I've got 2 sets of wheels for the car :/

yeah dude, we can do Brodburger, fair sure it's only Cam and I heading to albury but haha. And you can crash at mine, or Cams, I'm sure he wont mind, defs got a bed at mine tho!

Comment

• Frofffaaaaaaaa
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Wut cunt

Comment

Working...
                                X