This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too poor

Ox you back in a workshop what ya doinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?
    Originally posted by Smeeeb
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Ox is Hwipped now days.

proper legit M.I.A and shiet

but that being said none of us have widebody cars on air and arent King of Crooked Wheels certified.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• i cri
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhilTho View Post
          Fitted Friday presents Fitted Festival on a Sunday

is anybody going?
          Man, I haven't even driven the e30 this year. I am keen for another road trip, but I can barely find time to make a local meet lately.

Where is Ox working these days?
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone wants these older style StanceWorks plate frames? They are to suit US sized plates but can fit some smaller Australian style plates.

They don't sell this style anymore so maybe someone might want them to collect?

Either way they're free, and posted at my expense so let me know if you would like them. I would rather give them away to someone on here than throw them out but I just don't see myself making much use of them.

Last edited by Jimmy_HR32; 03-04-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_HR32 View Post
              Hi Everyone,

Was wondering if anyone wants these older style StanceWorks plate frames? They are to suit US sized plates but can fit some smaller Australian style plates.

They don't sell this style anymore so maybe someone might want them to collect?

Either way they're free, and posted at my expense so let me know if you would like them. I would rather give them away to someone on here than throw them out but I just don't see myself making much use of them.

I'll take them. Have some car mates around Newcastle area if that works also?
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I need to replace a o ring in my air struts. Its a fairly simple concept, I have the o rings, and made a tool to undo the bag but I'm not having any luck getting it undone.
                Anyone know of anyone around Melbourne who can possibly help? Bagyard assembly, bilstein struts, continental bags.
                Pretty keen to get the car back on air on all 4 corners now the Vento is semi reliable
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ill take plate frames please?

Comment

• Sorry Lukey, dylan has already claimed!

Comment

• dang. ohwell

Comment

• Sold my RS' to some dude in Perth, wonder how long it'll be until they're doing the rounds on the internet again
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• efames mate all the fames.

hows the US bro. i want to be back there so bad
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• been doing lots of big jobs at work, been grouse. loving it at my new workplace

Comment

• US is good man, loving life over here, has already been over six months and blows my mind that it has been that long.
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                                Sold my RS' to some dude in Perth, wonder how long it'll be until they're doing the rounds on the internet again
                                Know what they are going on?

Comment

Working...
                                X