whats a concert

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      I stand corrected. I missed out on that one
      :P
      FRUSH

Comment

Why arent you going? concert of the year IMO. Except for bone thugs in novemeber that is.
        Working.... You might see me cruising around in the cbd, Ill be in a citywatch fiat 500 patrol car haha.

Originally posted by vishes View Post
        Still deciding... I want to drop my car more before the meet, but dropping def dropping it before sw meet. I'll see
        Saturday will be epic. My calipers from japan arrived so Ill be finishing off the brake conversion
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

32 bucks shipping for a fcking hat.

fml

Comment

Still... fatlace ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by vishes View Post
              Still deciding... I want to drop my car more before the meet, but dropping def dropping it before sw meet. I'll see
              Come by bro even if it aint dropped yet for sw. Would be good to have a familiar face around on sunday haha.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              whats a concert
              con·cert (knsûrt, -srt)
              n.
              1. Music A performance given by one or more singers or instrumentalists or both.
              a. Agreement in purpose, feeling, or action.
              b. Unity achieved by mutual communication of views, ideas, and opinions: acted in concert on the issue.
              c. Concerted action: "One feels between them an accumulation of gentleness and strength, a concert of energies" (Vanity Fair).

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              32 bucks shipping for a fcking hat.

fml
              Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Working.... You might see me cruising around in the cbd, Ill be in a citywatch fiat 500 patrol car haha.
                haha, thugs life

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Still... fatlace ftw.
                  i ended up getting 2, and adam got 1 and some stickers with my order to cut down postage

Comment

Just got my tax back from aunty julie. Moarrrr mods!!
                    is that the austrailian government? kinda like USA government is called uncle sam
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

I should do my dang tax... Then get me a zorst!

Comment

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                        is that the austrailian government? kinda like USA government is called uncle sam

Haha yeah I guess so. My family just call the prime minister of Australia uncle or aunty, whoever He or she may be haha.

At cypress hill ATM. Fml. They don't come out until 10pm and I got work at 7am ffs.

Comment

any brisbane SW peeps?

Comment

Originally posted by lowstyle View Post
                            any brisbane SW peeps?
                            Yep... but they dont frequent here often

Slack arses.

Alex, Im looking at you.

Comment

What import sites you guys look at for wheels from japan? Been on import monster for the last couple of hours now and I need a change of website haha

Comment

i use Yahoo Japan Auctions

which you can pretty much browse through import monster, but import monster have heigher fees and slower service.

I use google translate to translate all the Jap pages and use Jesse Streeter to buy stuff from YJ.

There is a nice set of Eurolines on there right now in 18x10.5 -3 and 18x12 -1 for about $1200 delivered

That would fit on the Camry
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X