• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Time for a midlife crisis! Can't even buy a mx5 cause I'm damn 6 foot 6

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• still a single pringle paying off a mortgage and showing off the daily any chance i get

Comment

• Family wagons are for picking up wheels and parts yeah? Storing the bodyboard in the back. Not for kids to sit in
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• bodyboards ye? Schapelle Corby tingz
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Nah she's got the efame and sponcership. Bit different
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, sponcership...faaaaaa, nek level right dur.. hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• ScaleWidthWyIxMjAwIl0-Screen-Shot-2017-07-27-at-11.19.39-AM.jpg

No board bags included in the deal funny enough...

Comment

• merry xmas all

we didnt even set up the xmas tree or wrap the youngest 2 kids presents

Comment

• same, we didnt set up a tree...havent done so for ages...cbf... LOL we just focus on good noms......and then trying to finish left overs several days after Christmas. haha

Comment

• I could only imagine the food at your place

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

Finally finished up the left overs for lunch....cheezzuzzz. hahahahaha

Comment

• Comment

• happy new year all

i was a lame cunt and brought in the new year playing battlefield5 on my ps4

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                happy new year all

i was a lame cunt and brought in the new year playing battlefield5 on my ps4
                                Happy New Year fellas!

I can top that.....I was home alone playing CS:GO into the new year. LOL.

the only person in the house hold who did nothing, everyone was out. Did the mandatory Maccas run at 9pm though. hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X