Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all these ballers looking to buy houses.....here i am trying to get funds to put some more power in this Honda of mine. shhhiieeeeeeeeee
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• yeah cause im scared of the karate chop from sim hahahaha
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
        yeah cause im scared of the karate chop from sim hahahaha
        i would so love to see this executed up close in real life. LMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Comment

• I'm over here trying to budget bags and a new pc cause my current one wants to kill itself so you're not alone in spending money on stupid shit instead of important things

Not helping that ive had no interest in the 86 directly
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• u should have kept the 86 and put that Missle Teddy kit on and prep for king of crooked wheels 17.

Comment

• I'm out here cutting holes in my hood.

wat.

Also, tranz, damn man, getting burned hard by the SW supreme leader himself hahahaah
              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                I'm out here cutting holes in my hood.

wat.

Also, tranz, damn man, getting burned hard by the SW supreme leader himself hahahaah
                AHAHAHAHAHAHA,u need the instagram username sticker on your car as a next mod to complete the full car scene boy look.
                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....in all 4 corners of the car!!!!!

Comment

• Who runs 100mm now? They're posting some spam on the event Facebook and I asked whether they still have anything to do with the show from a few years ago and I just got some defensive question about whether I'm starting my own show haha. Not making a whole lot of sense.

Comment

• agreed. i have noticed quite a bit of movement from them in posting, but all just random stuff, half related to cars etc.

Comment

• spotted wild oxer while I was running from HWP today somewhere out of melbourne
                      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• I'm too much of a bitch for kocw

Was driving around with mr vaderr & jnrrex yesterday when they got defected. I got a nice Mercedes apparently according to old mate hwp who said vaderr looked like he was twelve in his licence photo as well lol
                        your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• Buy a house out in the sticks neni. Nice and cheap �� and jason, i started running fitmunt again like 4 weeks ago. Should see my lhf guard its fuckxzored. Ill text youna pic tomoz lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            Buy a house out in the sticks neni. Nice and cheap �� and jason, i started running fitmunt again like 4 weeks ago. Should see my lhf guard its fuckxzored. Ill text youna pic tomoz lol
                            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....no smart ayyyeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by dartology View Post
                              Who runs 100mm now? They're posting some spam on the event Facebook and I asked whether they still have anything to do with the show from a few years ago and I just got some defensive question about whether I'm starting my own show haha. Not making a whole lot of sense.
                              They have their 2015 event pinned at the top of their fb page and still as cover photo for the 2015 event. So I'd say it's now run by a bunch of clowns sharing random shit.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              Buy a house out in the sticks neni. Nice and cheap �� and jason, i started running fitmunt again like 4 weeks ago. Should see my lhf guard its fuckxzored. Ill text youna pic tomoz lol
                              yeah nah nah nah yeah nah aye
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• i pay $206 a week mortage repayments lol

Comment

Working...
                                X