Page 1277 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 277777117712271267127512761277
Results 31,901 to 31,909 of 31909

Thread: Aussie Random Thread.

  1. #31901
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,043

    Default

    Ahah fuck no!

    I might have the opportunity to make it back to Australia in February...
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  2. #31902
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ausjailia
    Posts
    11,211

    Default

    Like I said earlier if we are able to move away we will move to qld

  3. #31903
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,043

    Default

    Yeah, I'd be down for a QLD move...

    I'll keep you guys updated, but looks like Melbourne might happen in February.
    Probably booking flights this week. Depends on whether I can get time off work.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  4. #31904
    andrewn's Avatar
    andrewn is offline Kim Jong Trill - 187 StanceWorks Addicted
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    940

    Default

    siiiiiick

    been doing lots of grownup stuff lately that hasn't been baby making

    Yesterday I spent 12 hours+ building shelving for the garage and organising it and also getting stranded at bunnings when I bought my bottom tool chest and measured the boot beforehand which fit but I forgot to factor in the actual opening of the boot. Luckily UBERXL from bunnings to my place was cheap lol

  5. #31905
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i been doing nothing....my life stopped.....stopped for ages and still is....fwwaaaaaaa
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  6. #31906
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    ausjailia
    Posts
    11,211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewn View Post
    siiiiiick

    been doing lots of grownup stuff lately that hasn't been baby making

    Yesterday I spent 12 hours+ building shelving for the garage and organising it and also getting stranded at bunnings when I bought my bottom tool chest and measured the boot beforehand which fit but I forgot to factor in the actual opening of the boot. Luckily UBERXL from bunnings to my place was cheap lol
    any pics? i need motivation to do mine lol

  7. #31907
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    S.E. Melbourne
    Posts
    1,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Yeah, I'd be down for a QLD move...

    I'll keep you guys updated, but looks like Melbourne might happen in February.
    Probably booking flights this week. Depends on whether I can get time off work.
    Danger zoneeeee. but why would you want to leave jalba

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewn View Post
    siiiiiick

    been doing lots of grownup stuff lately that hasn't been baby making

    Yesterday I spent 12 hours+ building shelving for the garage and organising it and also getting stranded at bunnings when I bought my bottom tool chest and measured the boot beforehand which fit but I forgot to factor in the actual opening of the boot. Luckily UBERXL from bunnings to my place was cheap lol
    Bruh i finally finished doing my shitty painting. still more renos to go. bro i lold hard at that uberxl hahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    i been doing nothing....my life stopped.....stopped for ages and still is....fwwaaaaaaa
    fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa


    oh anyone going to HIN in sydney?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeeb View Post
    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

  8. #31908
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    4,431

    Default

    im tempted to fly up for HIN as i am now retired from Stance life.
    I think Shinny was thinking about flying up too.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

  9. #31909
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neni View Post
    Danger zoneeeee. but why would you want to leave jalba
    Ahaha I mean, I'd be returning to still work with Jalba.
    She's fat right now, damn pregnancy with that gronk of a husband
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •