This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jakeh View Post
    Oxer! I am so keen to see what you do with teh vl....if you are building it, or is it just staying a daily?
    Just gonna dose for now....

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
    Needed compliance to get rego'd on Aussie roads, had all the compliance work done (side intrusion bars installed, cat convertor installed etc) just needed a sound test and the engineers cert (I assume) then ready for rego.

I have the import approval papers as well as the NSW unregistered inspection report (all good).

I am not sure on the specific's or the process though.
    Like woody said, bill at talk torque
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• the fuck im afk for a few days and ox buys a vl haha. dont put a honda engine in it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.cant really go past a 25/30 for a torquey 300-350kw and put it on gas to bypass emissions testing. il give you one of my old dose pipes LOL <3 holla at me tommorow when ur free
      - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Lol you put it up, basically I got really excited.
        Wtb, maroon calais turbo

Comment

• And if anyone dislikes the humble northern suburbs chariot of glory that is the rb powered vl turbo.
          Mark my words, I will start jihad against you, you will live in a constant state of fear ad possibly agony , you cannot run, you cannot hide. I will find you.

Comment

• Moh youre durrrtttyyy

dafuq Ox new car? Rajab/Brescani style?
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              And if anyone dislikes the humble northern suburbs chariot of glory that is the rb powered vl turbo.
              Mark my words, I will start jihad against you, you will live in a constant state of fear ad possibly agony , you cannot run, you cannot hide. I will find you.
              I am worried

Comment

• Stay away from popular landmarks, for eg. Broadmeadows shopping centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Like woody said, bill at talk torque
                  Msg has been left his msg bank. See what happens
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• 240/400/600/1000/1500/2000 sand paper, grade 0 steel wool
                    Purple metal polish.

Pretty happy with my first go. soon to be on the front of some 17x9/9.5 BBS RS near you
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Fuck me Thule wind deflectors have the most stupid design. Took me 45 mins to install mine.

Or maybe I'm just stupid.. :/
                      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I install Thule gear regularly as part of my job at a kayak shop, what did you have trouble with? Thule try to keep their install steps to around 5 if I remember correct?

Comment

• Haha now you're making me looking like an idiot!! Nah it's not so much the steps as the actual design.

As in, I can't slide my square bar mounts a long the racks to position the deflector unless I unclip them.

I did have a long day at work though, so it was definitely worse then it seemed haha.

Comment

• kangaroo + hills run = bad time

Comment

• Pics or gtfo.

But seriously. Sorry to hear I know exactly how you feel!

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                                Pics or gtfo.

But seriously. Sorry to hear I know exactly how you feel!
                                feel like shit but the car is fine! was such a near miss :X

Comment

Working...
                                X