X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See the difference in the lip and spokes:
    MIM:

PowerTECH:

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

Almost started! Pump died so new one on order...

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

It's on it's wheels, engine runs, just needs:

Engine tuning
        Brakes bleeding

Then it's MOT tax and insure time!

Comment

Stance wise I'm still to fit the rear camber shims and 6mm spacers... Plus rear discs while I'm there...

Oh and it's now on black and silver plates. Will post a pic when photobucket stops being a git

Comment

Comment

Day shot

I'd like the back down a bit more but I need coils for that. From the side it's a touch nose down which is nice.

Hopefully a touch more camber at the back will get it where I want it

Comment

Finished, and now for sale. Replacing it with a Soarer... Mmmmmm

£1800 Ono at the moment. Pm me if you're interested....

Comment

Spied this on retrorides for sale, looks lovely!

Unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy another car at the minute. Best of luck with the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by puggernaut View Post
                    Spied this on retrorides for sale, looks lovely!

Unfortunately I'm not in the position to buy another car at the minute. Best of luck with the sale!
                    Thanks mate. Now the proud owner of a Soarer TT, but this is still mine and still has to go.

Comment

Sold and Soarer now under my ownership...

Comment

Working...
                      X