X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice job guys

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post
      we goof'd off a shit load but as you can see we got it done and running. It got to the exhaust shop today about 3pm to get the exhaust built. Running a walker highflow cat and a borla muffler all 2.5"
      Badass! Should sound great.
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

it will, haha

Comment

So did you ever get video of this thing with the new exhaust? Oh, and would that be an M50B25? I'm new-ish to the whole BMW engine codes thing.

Comment

Looks like nice open place to work. How much and where'd you find that motor , tranny, driveshaft, pedals etc.? My auto 85 325e's motor is starting to act up at 250k+ so i'm thinking about doing this swap.
            [RIGHT][URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/kiet_lu/"]

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteStripes View Post
              So did you ever get video of this thing with the new exhaust? Oh, and would that be an M50B25? I'm new-ish to the whole BMW engine codes thing.
              yes its an M50B25....the only M50 that was offered in the states...he has the Non-vanos version there was also a vanos version which came out in 93 vanos is just BMWs variable valve timing system

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
              Looks like nice open place to work. How much and where'd you find that motor , tranny, driveshaft, pedals etc.? My auto 85 325e's motor is starting to act up at 250k+ so i'm thinking about doing this swap.
              do it...swap in an M50 and a ZF 5spd theyre dirt cheap..good M50s can be had for 300 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                yes its an M50B25....the only M50 that was offered in the states...he has the Non-vanos version there was also a vanos version which came out in 93 vanos is just BMWs variable valve timing system

do it...swap in an M50 and a ZF 5spd theyre dirt cheap..good M50s can be had for 300 bucks
                Ok, didn't realize that the 25 was America only. Good to know. I figured out what VANOS was as well, which is cool that they have that. I'd love to start an e30 project, and upon doing further research, figured that an S50 will fit as well.

That would be ill. Slammed e30 with nice wheels and an S50

Comment

S52 would swap in as well...

Comment

Dang. That would be pretty sweet too. Hmmm, so many choices.

Comment

Well done gentlemen

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Working...
                      X