No announcement yet.

question for you bmw guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The V2 is perhaps the best for KW has for everyday/low use. The V3 is the best one, handling and performance wise, but doesn't go very low. It's also more complicated and much more expensive. Only thing I have personally put on an E46(touring) is a FK Highsport kit.
    Did it for a friend, so don't know how it is to live with but he said it was good.

PS: Always get rid the helper spring
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

FK highsports retail at about 1000 USD here in Norway, and FK Königsports at 1100 USD.
      They can go as low as 70mm below standard front and rear. But with the helpers out at the front you get another 60mm or so if I'm not mistaken, so 130mm in all. Cant remember how tall the rear helpers are though.

don't know what they retail for in the US. But since everything costs an arm and a leg here in Norway, my guess would be that it's less in the US.

Comment

With my D2's that i had on my e36 i could have put the frame on the ground. I think they have an e46 version too.
        Buy my forgestars!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
          ^^
          god i loved ur car

yea i was gunna go with ksports. but i cheaped out and got vmaxx.
          i mean i still like the vmaxx but no camber/dampening on em
          appreciate that bro

Originally posted by ginger_snaps View Post
          Thanks man, yeah your looks tight as hell. Thanks for the offer but i dont need them just yet, i have 1 more year on the lease of my car but im currently putting away in my "modding" account lol so hopefully a year from now ill have good money to do so epic stuff. Im jsut researching so i know what i want and what i need to do so i dont have to wait. What im planning to do is get a 330i and plant it on the ground, like full sub frame on ground using bags or was looking to see how low i could go with what coils were out there.
          no worries. deal isnt going anywhere. im sponsored by them. just lemme know

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

sorry to hijack, but is e46 coupe suspension interchangeable with the convertible,
            i say this because i keep finding suspension with coupe only etc.
            thanks

Comment

If Irecall correctly converible and touring are interchangeable. One thing I remember is that rear koni dampers are the same for the convertible and the touring.

Comment

Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                i was on ground controls. front wont go low unless you order some custom springs
                You can pick any spring rate and length when you order from Ground Control. Just ask them what the typical length is (probably 7") and then order 5" or 6" springs.

Comment

Working...
                X