Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dayum, nice going

Comment

I remember when fluid first posted this car, I thought it was god awful.

Once all the pics and info came out, I fell in love. This is not only one of the nicest e38s out there its one of the best engineered cars I have ever seen. Great work fluid, and I am sure the pics are as awesome as usual.

Comment

Just started a new line of credit at the furnitures store.

Car and Pics are Sofa King Sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpina740 View Post
          I don't think anyone will believe how the strip shots were taken!
          Seriously.

Comment

hottness..just not a fan of the wheels

www.sogoodco.com

Comment

I was just reading the mag the other day in the store, didnt know you took the pics mate, cracking work!

Comment

Congrats guys. Really dont like the wheels but im sure I would change my mind if I saw it in person

Comment

No other wheel color could have the effect those do.
                  Eatin' Babies

Comment

Originally posted by Alpina740 View Post
                    I don't think anyone will believe how the strip shots were taken!
                    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    Seriously.
                    Would anyone car to elaborate?
                    I'm sure it must have been quite the challenge.

Comment

Basically two cars were rolling light stands while Mike shot pics out of an ZM Cabby. I was standing out my sun roof with one SB600 in hand while Sean drove my car and Erik stood out Brads roof with another SB600 on a monopod.

It was the most outrageous thing ever, I wonder what people thought. And I'm surprised that the 10 cops we passed did nothing. Or maybe that just happens a lot in Vegas...So who knows.
                      Eatin' Babies

Comment

Originally posted by adonis View Post
                        I was just reading the mag the other day in the store, didnt know you took the pics mate, cracking work!
                        I wrote it too.

Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post
                        Basically two cars were rolling light stands while Mike shot pics out of an ZM Cabby. I was standing out my sun roof with one SB600 in hand while Sean drove my car and Erik stood out Brads roof with another SB600 on a monopod.

It was the most outrageous thing ever, I wonder what people thought. And I'm surprised that the 10 cops we passed did nothing. Or maybe that just happens a lot in Vegas...So who knows.
                        Definitely not. I know someone who got arrested not too long after we did that for doing something remotely similar. We were lucky.

Comment

Yay.. No handcuffs!

Comment

Originally posted by DaRedRocket View Post

Thats fuckin crazy. Awesome.

Comment

It was more fun then you could imagine.

Comment

I want to go next time, only a year until i can gamble and and sin and do debaucherous things

Comment

Working...
                                X