Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> OPENROADTUNING x AirAffair3 - Gettin' down in OCMD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> OPENROADTUNING x AirAffair3 - Gettin' down in OCMD!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________

We're baaaaaaack!

We decided to break out the folding chairs and dust off our dancing shoes for this spectacular event. Last year we had a great time with the release of the bombers, meeting, greeting and seeing all the cars. This is by far one of the best (if not the best) events that takes place all weekend.

__

For this years event, we will be have product on display, staff on hand to answer questions and we will be giving away some awards of our own! Yeah, I said it, free stuff!

We will be giving away two awards on this very special evening...

The first award is an AccuAir SwitchSpeed. This award will go to the owner/car who we feel best represents and embraces the air ride lifestyle. We believe that air ride isn't just air ride, it's a lifestyle. It's not about brand names, fender to ground measurements, tuck, poke, stretch, etc. It's about how you and your car embrace the lifestyle of 'low'. We will have two judges who will be walking around and looking for a car which oozes the 'low lifestyle'.

The second award is ____ a surprise. This award is our 'lifetime achievement in air ride award'. This award will go to someone who, during their lifetime, has made creative contributions of outstanding artistic significance to the field of air ride.

___

In addition to our prizes, we will have product on hand along with FOUR demo vehicles equipped with various management and strut packages. Our knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer any questions as well as walk through any packages we have on display. We are more than happy to give a hands on demonstration with any of the cars we have parked at the booth. Don't hesitate to ask for a live demo! If you haven't seen the revolutionary AccuAir e-Level management system, stop by the booth and check it out! It's one of the coolest management systems on the market, without a doubt.

___

As always, we are pleased to be a part of this years Air Affair. A huge thanks goes out to Jason@fifteen52 and Stance Design for their hard work year after year. Without you guys, this event wouldn't be possible!

Should you have an air ride 'emergency' while you're in OC, don't hesitate to drop us a line! We will have spare parts (fittings, lines, teflon, wrenches, etc.) on hand to get you back on the road. We're only a phone call away and we're more than happy to deliver.

See you guys soon!

Cheers,
    Andrew
    I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Sounds like a great event. Really speaks volumes about ORT when they extend that type of love and support for StanceWorks members. A pillar of the Low Community.

I'm too far and no air. One of those two I hope to change soon

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Mike B gon' be there!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
        Sounds like a great event. Really speaks volumes about ORT when they extend that type of love and support for StanceWorks members. A pillar of the Low Community.

I'm too far and no air. One of those two I hope to change soon
        thanks for the good words mate. just trying to show some love to the community which as supported us for two years!

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
        Mike B gon' be there!
        i'm actually gonna call you this week to talk about some stuff.
        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
          thanks for the good words mate. just trying to show some love to the community which as supported us for two years!

i'm actually gonna call you this week to talk about some stuff.
          Do. I lost all of my contacts in my phone, so sorry if I ask who it is

Comment

so pumped for this, my car is finally on the road
            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
              Mike B gon' be there!
              Stop by the Booth on Sunday Mike. . it would be cool to finally meet ya
              sigpic
              SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
              (888) 407-2997
              >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<
              >> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
              Blown Euros
              Wheel Whores

Comment

Working...
              X