Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Front end web developer for Global TV here in Toronto. Pretty decent, online all day, hot chicks in the content department.

Before that I was a technician at a sports store (bike mechanic, ski/snowboard tues, raquet stringer etc etc)

I like em dropped.

Comment

Armored Service & ATM Technician.

Comment

Manager at retail store
        photographer on weekends
        full time student

Comment

Graphic designer for the federal government here in Ottawa.. and do design on the side
          Ben Purkiss Design
          My Design Blog

Comment

Work for GMAC Mortgage..
            I'm a Dialer analyst, i run the back end side of the dialer for people on the phones to call on dilequent mortgages

Comment

Full Student @ Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. Majoring in Film, Editing.

Will be graduating in April, and getting a job @ a sick editing firm.
              2004 BMW 330Ci - TiAg - M54

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"
              LoveClub Member #23

Comment

Full time student at LPC. Part time as real estate employee, and at a private car dealer preparing all sorts cars and trucks for auction and sales. $8 an hour no tax from both jobs and i go when they call -__-. Looking into a job at stoneridge or southland

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

i'm an automotive secondary painter...and yes the economy and new law on total losses fucked us. currently lookin for something....anything else
                  i <3 fatties

Comment

I am a public relations consultant! couldnt have a cooler job!

Comment

Full time student at DeAnza. Do pictures for little money and work at toys r us part time. -_-

Comment

Computer tech, and freelance photographer...I get to work when I want, sit on my ass, and be a teenager

91' e30 325ix m20 3.1 stroker
                        My Photography http://austingrubbs.wordpress.com/

Comment

Ford Technician/ Aligner of all things Slammed and Good. Recently i've had to do more side work because it's dead as shit.

Comment

I'm an MP at Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
                            Check us out @ Facebook: Flatworx

Comment

Cardiothoracic ICU RN. Work with surgical patients who have heart/lung transplants, valve replacements, bypasses, etc.

Eventually want to become a nurse anesthetist.

Comment

Nothing for the past 5 months. Just waiting on a Military school date so i can get on with my dream job, EOD.
                                I haz 4 wimz. need 4 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X