This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do for a living?

I know a lot of us are young, but seeing as there are so many sick rides on the site, I'm curious as to what everybody does for a living to pay for them.

I just moved to San Marcos and am still looking for a job. Before I moved, I worked at a local pawnshop. In Tyler, my dad owned a building that I turned into an under ground music venue, hiring local bands to play and hosting parties.

I'm also a full time college student.

Was in advertising but got laid off, then worked as a hardware installer for a telecommunications company and got laid off.

Now I valet.

Fuck the economy.

Comment

I'm a Electrician in good old England. (Although my ride isn't sick so...)

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Worked at a carparts shop. Then had to quit since I got drafted for the marines here in Norway. Now I work as a truck driver in my local area. And I go to night school to get my papers in order to start working in the nowegian offshore oil business, which is a cool and very interesting field. And they litteraly throw money at you, which is gooooood.
        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Fuck the economy.

No kidding.

I'm half way considering taking a job catering for fazoli's if I don't find anything better soon.

Comment

currently an it/logistics consultant...but don't see the economy keeping me in this position much longer

Comment

I am a creative director for a small advertising agency in the Philadelphia area. Mostly I do web/ print layouts but I have working towards setting up a strong photography arm to the firm.

Fortunately, my job is extremely secure as long as the firm exists. I don't see big raises in the near future, but I have a job.
              “The first race was conceived when the second car was built.”

+ Josh @ BlownEuros

Comment

i do IT stuff. mostly application development and support, for a large utilities company in san diego
                2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

At the moment Im in security hahaha...Always work in the security industry.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I got two jobs.
                    Apprentice Carpenter which is really shit pay
                    But i also install insulation in roofs which pays over $1000 a job
                    Clinton
                    1st Aussie on here
                    Im Back!

Comment

Most recently......

I was an A/V installer/technician for a for a company called General Communications, doing high clearance government jobs (US courts, Army/Naval bases, House & Senate office buildings, White House, U.S. Capitol, etc etc)......got laid off back in Feb.....then got hired at Comcast as a generalist CAE, and have since been promoted to a customer care (retention) agent.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I'm a full time college student, and I work at UPS part time. It's hard work, but they pay $3k a year for school, and since I've got that covered by the parents that $3k goes into my car

Comment

Mechanic and custom exhaust fabricator. Full time student as well.

Comment

currently a bike mechanic, but ready for something new.

Comment

Nothing..... thanks Obama.

Comment

Working...
                              X