This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DonkeyPunch View Post
    I am a recruiter, for a company called Orion International.

My services are free to veterans. The jobs are out there, trust me. What most people dont realize is that if oyu arent willing to relocate you arent going to be shown every opportunity.

We have over 140 different comapnies we work for as of this mornings latest roll call. Those companies pay us rediculous money to weed through al the people in the country that are seardching for jobs and find them prior military with real life experiance.

So chances are, if you have a technical background, you are open to relocation, and you arent a flippin idiot I can find you a job making good money.

/shameless self plug.
    what can you do for an Army MP with both explosive and narcotic mwd handler experience? I also used to build irrigation machines and service wells. I have 20 months left and am trying to get a head start before my clearing dates.

Comment

• Full time student. Graduate in May with a BS in Petroleum Engineering.
      1997 Audi A4 1.8tQM (bamboo metallic) -- 2001.5 Audi S4 6sp (imola yellow)

Comment

• I suppose you could say I'm in Education. I'm a Substitute Teacher, sometimes Long Term, at a semi-private high school, a tutor at a progressive private secondary school, the Girls JV Lacrosse Coach for the aforementioned semi-private school, and an administrator at very successful summer camp. None of these jobs pays enough, but I'm looking for a full time teaching job, that pays a lot more, but still not enough for the amount of work.

Comment

• I'm a "Stoner" (granite/marble/quartz fabricator) working for a family company in Portland OR. My job is a love/**** kinda thing because I can make few hundred $$$ in 3-5 hours of work in the side but when it's starts to go below 40F it's a biach to work outside with an air polisher spraying mist in your face... But gotta support my family so I make best of it. Used to work at Comcast as a tech, tire center, painter, sales. Flip random things on CL as a hobby
          Some say...

Comment

• Currently Sales & distribution at a Micro Brewery, Race cars are more of a hobby and my Dad does most of the race prep and fab
            www.RaceKit.co.za
            www.Turbos.co.za

Comment

• I was selling and mounting tires for a while.

But now, i've been unemployed piece of shit for 2 months.

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• Work at a Ford dealer as a parts guys. Also work at ups once a week for health insurance. Thanks Obama

Comment

• Originally posted by Semu View Post
                  I was selling and mounting tires for a while.

But now, i've been unemployed piece of shit for 2 months.
                  After being unemployed for a while i've got hired into Nissan dealership.
                  I'm happy

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

• Full time student who flips the dankest burger in the world. Hands down.

Comment

• I'ma financial advisor. I run my own practice here in NH.

Comment

• currently training to work on generators and aircraft safety equipment.
                        69390016 by giallo, on Flickr

" man up,take your family out to lunch'

Comment

• I work as an Fulltime Mechanic at a local Tyreshop.
                          My Car Audi A4 B8 -09
                          sigpic

Comment

• I swear all people do is try and sell bitcoin and then make out that they are an 80s Stock trader.
                            Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

• Manufacturing quality assurance for a small pharmaceutical company. Decent job. Decent salary. A stepping stone to bigger things with a bigger company.

Comment

Working...
                              X