• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS RS702 RSII 5x112 17x8+35

I have a set of BBS rsII in 5x112 bolt pattern for sale. original condition

RS702 rsII
    17x8+35 all around
    5x112 bolt pattern

faces are flat, medium pad, and have never been split. easy candidate for 3 piece 18" or 19" conversion. thats what i planned to do with them originally, but never got around to doing it. they are all complete, i purchased a brand new set of the BBS PFS system center rings to bring to 57.1mm that i will include if asking price is met.

First to pick up with 1200$ cash firm gets the wheels. No tires for sale will be removed before they are sold. Comes with new black/gold logos and black powder coated hex as shown in the first picture. I could include other hex or other bbs logos for additional cost as needed. if shipping is needed, please add 150$ inside the US

Would consider trades for original condition bbs RS, RF in any bolt pattern. Nothing else. Those can be in any condition, not too picky. with that said, an outright sale would be the priority here.

pictures shortly once i upload. studio.delucav@gmail.com for quickest response
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185
Working...
X