New (to me) e30 Vert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New (to me) e30 Vert

Hey guys, i've been away for a while but I'm super excited to get back into the car scene and have a new project. Most of you probably don't remember my RSX but I still have it. Sadly, It hasn't really been a priority for me the past few years. I've had to focus on some financial and health issues and now doing better than ever! Me and my brother started a tshirt printing company last year as a side business called Level 7 Apparel. Check us out. We mostly do custom shirts and hoodies for local bands but hoping to get some new designs for 2020.

Cincinnati based screen printing company. We offer our own t-shirts and also print custom shirts.

Here's the most recent pictures of my RSX. I'll be redoing all the suspension and changing up some exterior things in the spring.

My brother has also been building a 240sx for the past few years. This is from a year ago. We need to take some more recent pictures and not with my shitty iphone 7

I also picked up a daily for $500.

Head gaskets failed 3 months into ownership. lol Gotta love subarus

My brother helping out.

And now onto my new baby. I picked this up about 2 weeks ago. This has always been a dream car for me and was too good of a deal to pass up.

1987 325i 5sp manual convertible. It's pretty clean and drives amazing!

Clean interior but need to fix the faded top cover and back panels.

Replaced the shift boot and knob.

Painted the front bumper trim and headlight grills.

I need to replace the front fender.

Don't worry, the leaks under the car are from my subaru.

I'll try to update this pretty frequently. I plan on fully restoring the car and adding some modifications along the way (lowering springs, bilstein shocks, wheels & tires, Mtech euro bumpers and more) Thanks for looking!
    http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

I'm loving all the BMW builds popping up lately. Looks like a pretty clean platform to start with. By "lowering it" I hope you mean slamming it . Good luck with the build!
    E34 build thread link
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...42#post1613542

Follow me on insta
    e_dirty_4

Comment

please keep the DB bumpers over the Euro ones.

also, what did you use to paint the grills and bumper trim? i need to paint mine. trying to find an alternative to SEM as i cant get that over here (London)
      Instagram - Benwalsh91

Comment

Originally posted by Benwalsh91 View Post
        please keep the DB bumpers over the Euro ones.

also, what did you use to paint the grills and bumper trim? i need to paint mine. trying to find an alternative to SEM as i cant get that over here (London)
        The more I've been looking up inspiration for this build, the more I like the look of the diving boards haha. I for sure need to find some bumper trim to fill the front plate. The trim paint I used is duplicolor bumper and trim paint. It turned out great! It's a nice semi-gloss finish and looks oem. I'm hoping it holds up pretty well.
        http://cdn.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17224

Comment

Working...
        X