No announcement yet.

Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strict but fair cop. Got defect notice but no fine. Too low too stiff, bride and nardi.. need rwc

Comment

• no such thing as too stiff.

fucking wankers.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• too stiff? how did he check that? wut, he started to push down on your car to see if the shock absorbers work or some shit?
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• if stiffening suspension is illegal, then why do companies like pedders sell and install stiffer suspension? Why are light commercials allowed to have stiffer suspension? Where is the actual law that says you cant do these things?

There isnt.

Comment

• I run 10/8k springs in a 940kg mac strut car and 10mm droop in the rear hahaha

Yeah he was driving behind me for a while hit a few bumps as you do in the westside burbs.. my car doesn't bounce though. Very good street/track setup I took a lot of time refining... mehs...

I got of easy tbh so im not cut. Just a hassle. No fines.
            Last edited by 4ABHGE; 03-08-2013, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• that whole anti-hoon shit over there blows my fucking mind
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                Can you adjust it more lower Jack? or is that the lowest when its all aired out?
                The struts are actually at max low AND the wheels rest on the top of the arches.

Im going to swap the front 215/45's for some 205/40's to get some more low in the, and the rears will go to 215/40's if I can find a set to keep profile the same.

So once they are swapped, it should be touching the ground, if not, it will be >5mm.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                no such thing as too stiff.

fucking wankers.
                And true, technically they cant get you for 'stiffness'

What they would have got you for is 'suspension travel distance must meet at least X amont,' so it IS a law, but like them all, another bullshit rule to just make cash. :'(

Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                Long time coming...
                Hope you get it all fixed man!

Comment

• Why don't you run two different profiles to help your fitment LOLOLOL

Comment

• Oooops.
                    Last edited by TRaNz; 03-08-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AccordEuro View Post
                      The struts are actually at max low AND the wheels rest on the top of the arches.

Im going to swap the front 215/45's for some 205/40's to get some more low in the, and the rears will go to 215/40's if I can find a set to keep profile the same.

So once they are swapped, it should be touching the ground, if not, it will be >5mm.

What they would have got you for is 'suspension travel distance must meet at least X amont,' so it IS a law, but like them all, another bullshit rule to just make cash. :'(

Hope you get it all fixed man!
                      Mmmmmmm. Speedo would be a bit out of whack. Unless it doesnt bother you, thenn thats okay. I think you were on 17s yeah?
                      Well at least the rego plate is in the middle now. Looks soooo much better. Unlike that white cu2.......dunno wat hes thinking though. LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by 4ABHGE View Post
                        Strict but fair cop. Got defect notice but no fine. Too low too stiff, bride and nardi.. need rwc
                        Thats still alright, its paying the fine that kills me. Time - can make that.

Also nice meeting you the other night at the carwash dude

Comment

• Went for a spirited drive up Arthurs Seat today, why not?

Photos are from my iPhone with the Olliclip fisheye/wide angle lens.

IG: wade_rees_
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Ahhhh there were more but i can't find them, anyway, there was a little meet in brisbane the other night, so i tagged along.
                            Last edited by AccordEuro; 03-11-2013, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AccordEuro View Post

its 2/3rds of the original suspension travel, which all aftermarket coilovers meet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                its 2/3rds of the original suspension travel, which all aftermarket coilovers meet.
                                Never knew that! but yeah, its basically just money making :'( sadly.

Comment

Working...
                                X