Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Dont think ive ever seen your car washed and clean Wubsitty. LOL, Very nicceee
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Feck, that is amazing Adamskesss

Comment

• the car was dirty as, the dude who took it made it look perty, but thanks

Comment

• watta mean, the rims...its actually white.....not like the brown i normally see...hahaha
            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Looking clean asssssss
              Originally posted by Smeeeb
              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Nice RS's on the e30, def jelly on the specs.

My mate has an e30 and has cracked his sump twice, is the 325 sump a straight bolt oN?

Comment

• killin it mike

had the day off so i thought id hack up my bonnet to help get the heat out

Pretty happy with the end result

Comment

• Originally posted by deanb90 View Post
                    Nice RS's on the e30, def jelly on the specs.

My mate has an e30 and has cracked his sump twice, is the 325 sump a straight bolt oN?
                    Thanks mate was his the 318is as well? M42 engine? The 325 sump will not bolt onto my m42 engine, completely different. Mine is the 318is with the m42 (lowest sump...)

Tell your friend to contact Eric at 'Raceskids' (http://www.raceskids.com) for a bash plate. My last one lasted a year until it broke, took a lot of solid hits. cost about $250 posted form the US. I just ordered a new one for myself.

Originally posted by charlie_91 View Post
                    killin it mike

had the day off so i thought id hack up my bonnet to help get the heat out

Pretty happy with the end result
                    Thanks mate bonnet came up great.
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Sick DIY!!!

Comment

• I'm getting jealous with everyone posting pics of their cars so I'm just gonna post a recent pic of mine... it's only the interior, still a work in progress!

Will post a full mod list when I'm done

I have heaps of plans for the car at the moment and I'm in the middle of working on interior, exhaust, suspension and wheels.

I am going down the road of getting my SSR Formula Mesh widened but Whitehorse can't make the lip how I want it, does anyone know anyone else that makes lips? Actually I'll go into more detail in the Random Thread.

Comment

• hi mr civic meet mr liberty
                          not the best pics

Last edited by crazyrob; 10-04-2012, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Just slapped them on. Haven't moved the car yet, I had to show them off! haha

Borbet Style95
                            Front 19x9 ET24 with 15mm spacer = ET9 with 235/35 19
                            Rear 19x10 et24 (10mm spacer not on yet) with 265/30 19

Last edited by HoZy; 10-05-2012, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Hey fella's, newb here from Sydney. Some nice looking rides in this thread

Here's a quicky of my Polo GTI. Wrapped the bonnet and roof during the week in the garage.

MY12.5 Polo GTI - Deep Black Pearl - DSG - Bi-Xenons - KW V1's - BBS CH reps - Resi delete

Comment

• need peoples help!

yay or nay to the spoon mirrors?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X