Post Your Ride: Australia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
    let me know when/if u wanna sell em and how much.
    yeah nw lukey ill shoot u a pm wen i do. need to find new rims first so trying to work out wat i want. Hoping oxer sells his ccw lol

mayb should put a thread up to help me choose rims. thinking work miester cr's. OLD SCHOOL!!

Comment

• Originally posted by shinny View Post
      yeah nw lukey ill shoot u a pm wen i do. need to find new rims first so trying to work out wat i want. Hoping oxer sells his ccw lol

mayb should put a thread up to help me choose rims. thinking work miester cr's. OLD SCHOOL!!
      For sale, $4k. in any powdercoat finish you want.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        For sale, $4k. in any powdercoat finish you want.
        wow thats a little bit of moola there. wats the specs?? they come with tyres??

think im gunna have to sell all my wheels n my kidneys for those ccw's ox lol

Comment

• Couple of new pics. Needs more meat on the tyres, thinking of stepping up to 50's (maybe with yellow lettering), sick of the low-ish profile 45s.

Comment

• Love it Anth. looks awesome!!
            Originally posted by TRaNz
            omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Heres my r32. Its usually lower but i was on the track and didnt want to demolish my tyres

Comment

• is it missing a rear bumper anth? looks so naked.

Comment

• that dato awesome!!! makes me wanna sell up n get one lol

Comment

• Anth - love the 1600! What spec are the wheels?

Comment

• thanks guys long story with the rear bumper, I have to source a new one, insurance is paying for it, it's been going on for over a year now, so over it. I don't mind the bumperless look, almost tempted to take the front one off

Wheel specs are 15x6.5 +21 w/ 7mm spacer, 15x7 +16, 195/45 all round. Got a lead on some 15x8s so I'm hopefully gonna run them on the back and throw the 7s on the front.

Comment

• miss the meisters look =(
                        sigpic

Comment

• the accord looks sweet. where'd u get the scrape sticker from nam??

Comment

• lol jason tranzzzzzz gave me it. lol if i met you at stanceworks meet you could have bought 1 off me, i have 2 lying around in the car.
                            sigpic

Comment

• lol... mayb the next meet then. been looking for one to put on my lip as i have 2 holes in it from hitting things lol. do u go to the jdmst meets as well??

Comment

• i go to jdmst when im not working, but thats rare coz i always work fri sat nights
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X