X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dartology View Post

Load it up
    by Matthew Dart, on Flickr

Have had this for about 16 months now. Bought it with a blown headgasket, and in need of a little tidying up. It's all fixed up and back together and finger crossed will be started up and running in the next few weeks. Motivation + weather have been getting in the way for too long.
    more!

Comment

• no more vic plates, finally got my ass into gear and sorted qld rego. figured it was time for a new plate combo aswell

Comment

• IMG_20180724_185759.jpg
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• something lurking behind the bumper there.......

S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            something lurking behind the bumper there.......

Can't see what your talking about behind the intercooler
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              more!
              No more progress has been made with the car unfortunately It's all together, fresh fuel, oil primed, new plugs and leads, etc, cranks but won't fire into life properly. It got me a little down and I moved on to getting the other car ready for the track day we did.

This warmer weather will be better to get the Civic sorted. Might give it a final push to start, otherwise I'll get it towed to a local workshop who might be able to figure it out. Little hard given that I've never had it running + so much has been messed with.

Comment

• bought lincs S13
                [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• 68763cb4ee68b4116f5f2a9e46893b57-1.jpg

race car one day, a handful of lows and big rimz the next

46427459_723809041311086_5591073149010575360_n.jpg66d404a417e703f24e1c209deae8cd4d-1.jpg

Comment

• ^^^^dayforit
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      ^^^^dayforit
                      Thanks for coming!

Also got my daily/bora replacment running and registered #oxerlovesvw
                      Lows and rimz coming soon
                      FB_IMG_1543195528817.jpg

Comment

• noiceee
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• looks clean

Comment

• oshi a wagon!

Comment

• I know of at least one in Aus. Who can help me find and purchase a b3 passat wagon? Hehe

SELF PROCLAIMED KING OF JUVIES!

Comment

• Cheers guys.
                                Bit of a beater in person. Previous owners trashed it.
                                1 of the 2 B3 passat wagons now lives in SA I believe. The other is now a tin can

Comment

Working...
                                X