• i know right Phillippe?
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• yea its a bit sad
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        your car isnt low enough.

Comment

• Started doing some low things. more lows to come
          excuse the mismatch wheels. 15" steelies dont clear the new brakes/hubs

IMAG2616 by Dylan Taylor, on Flickr
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• ous oussssssss
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• finally got my bargain x5 on the road, even though im still spending money on making sure its *cough* reliable

Comment

• Been a long time since I popped myself on here...

Sold the Crown because psychologist bills are expensive and pills are expensive and bought a bucket e46

81982855_581842939267978_3037953127216054272_n by Phil, on Flickr
                81395053_464052887617421_4079544853262761984_n by Phil, on Flickr

Comment

• very naice phillipppeeeeeeeeeeeee
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Looks better now with the 30mm spacers on the front and the wheels the right way around

84718027_187386135710182_1749245806344404992_n by Phil, on Flickr
                    84647553_812006402637406_6598895750527057920_n by Phil, on Flickr

Comment

• Looking good Phil!

IMAG4230.jpg
                      Daily fitment for the wags (BBS RC, direct bolt on, no spacers blah blahblah, from a TT). Chucked the 16" monzas on the vento as I sold the gold bbs rs
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Custom Motorcycle Leather Racing Suit

Moto Speeds is for the first time introducing the performance motorcycle racing gear with world-class safety. Custom made leather suits with matching gloves and boots for on-track and road racing. Our equipment is made from the world's best raw materials and comes with CE certified protectors.Our custom made products and services are unique to its kind we shape dreams into reality and reality into identity, an identity that makes you feel proud and separates you from others.

Explore the vast collection of MotoGP 2019 motorcycle racing suit Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, Andrea Dovizisos, Andrea Iannone and other MotoGP riders. Who is your favorite rider pay tribute to him in a different way? All the riders replica suits of MotoGP 2019 can be customized in Kangaroo or Cow leathers, Custom Size, Multiple options for Hump, perforation, stretch material, and can get matching gear (Glove and Boots) with the suit.

Offering excellent abrasion, tear and cut resistance, equipped with CE Level 2 rated safety armor, pre-curved pattern arrangement ensures proper riding position and comfort. The suits are perfect for track and street races, and we deliver all around the globe.

For More Visit Our Site : https://motospeeds.com

Comment

• Nothing too exciting at the moment for my ride as it is in pieces; completing a wire tuck and many other things.

1991 Honda Prelude - Melbourne based

Engine bay before strip down.

Front end stripped down

How it currently sits - almost done with the bay.. wayy too much cleaning, and so many new or refurbished parts. - Only needs a couple bolts and fittings until i can start it again.

Cars, Food & Coffee

Instagram: @carsfoodandcoffee | Youtube: Cars, Food & Coffee

Comment

• guess ill bump the thread with a teaser

Untitled by troy, on Flickr

Comment

• this is a change for me

Untitled by troy, on Flickr

Comment

Last edited by hdlmgargae; 02-13-2021, 07:52 PM. Reason: Links not working
                                Cars, Food & Coffee

Instagram: @carsfoodandcoffee | Youtube: Cars, Food & Coffee

Comment

Working...
                                X