GTIKole's AE86 Build. (AKUMA86)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EricT93 View Post
    Awesome! How does the new OG 86 compare to the new?
    The FRS/BRZ is a better car & are so fun on track with little work...
    BUT driving my AE86 is the best feeling I have got from any car I have owned. Just the sound alone from the 20V makes me so happy let alone the feeling of driving it is just so raw.

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
    So glad you're back man, I love the Corrado and the panel van build, but I love this more!

Car looks amazing and I'm not a overfenders guy, but the RunFree are the only way to go, the looks stock to most of the people!
    Glad to be back & thanks for the kind words.
    I love how the Runfree flares flow with the body. I also think they make the rear arches match the width of the front fenders.

Originally posted by becausephilchow View Post
    Wow! Glad to see you're still kicking it GTIKole!
    Just out here being an old man with a dumb corolla.
    Glad to see you are still kicking around here Phil.

I'll be out at NCM track in Bowling Green, KY this weekend (November 2nd) to drive an event with my friends at Binge Tokyo who are putting on the event. Come by if you are close.
    Here is a photo from last weekend after driving an autocross event in Columbus, IN with my buddy Josh who brought out his LS swapped E36 M3 that he normally drifts with just to have some fun.
    Untitled

Premiere Autosports /Instagram - Kole_Grove86
    [

Comment

An 86 has always been a favourite of mine. Love your direction with it.

Comment

Oh my God One of the prettiest Toyota... It's great that you use its potential on the track :

Comment

Well this AE86 sure checks all the boxes. Beautiful car.

Comment

Originally posted by heeter_33 View Post
            An 86 has always been a favourite of mine. Love your direction with it.
            It's been something I had wanted for years and finally it worked out. Thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by WojtekLDZ View Post
            Oh my God One of the prettiest Toyota... It's great that you use its potential on the track :
            Thanks man, If you drive the car you can tell it just wants to driven and driven hard. The 20v loves to live above 4000rpm. the track is one place you can really let it go.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            Well this AE86 sure checks all the boxes. Beautiful car.
            Thanks man! Your FC build is pretty awesome as well.

Premiere Autosports /Instagram - Kole_Grove86
            [

Comment

Working...
            X