Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gnmzl View Post
    Do not paint this car. Ever.
    I'm in total agreement with this, geez the colour, wear and tear really suit the car, flaking adds character, the bonnet up pic has win on so many levels 8-)
    My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
    http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
      I'm in total agreement with this, geez the colour, wear and tear really suit the car, flaking adds character, the bonnet up pic has win on so many levels 8-)
      I must say I was pretty stoked on that photo too considering it was a random phone snap!

Comment

Keep also in mind, that when you paint a car you will be constantly worried about scratches , little dents, rock chips and all kinds of crap. Leave it like this and you can think of some sort livery to change it a bit. That's my advice, but you are free to do whatever you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalin View Post
          Keep also in mind, that when you paint a car you will be constantly worried about scratches , little dents, rock chips and all kinds of crap. Leave it like this and you can think of some sort livery to change it a bit. That's my advice, but you are free to do whatever you want.
          Yeah you're absolutely right about that, it's nice being able to enjoy a car and not be so worried about minor things that it takes that away. Then again I've never really been one to worry, other cars I have owned have started out immaculate and then slowly become less so, and I feel it gives them character and proves to myself I'm using them for what I bought them for!

Not much happening here but here's a couple photos my friend shot of it in my driveway the other day, ground is uneven and makes the wheel gap look worse than it is but the photos are pretty and the cars still cool I think haha...

You_Doodle_2019-10-11T00_25_02Z

You_Doodle_2019-10-11T00_26_06Z

Comment

Old BMW, faded paint and japanese wheels... Man this is my favorite kinda of thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
              Old BMW, faded paint and japanese wheels... Man this is my favorite kinda of thread!
              I love old BMW's with little Japanese wheels! Yours is awesome too mate!

Comment

Working...
              X