Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of a kind yellow E36 Vert cut from a different cloth.. (non M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't really done much to it recently I'm just gonna order the rest of the parts I need and start doing body work by next weekend. Here's some random pics!

Untitled
    Untitled
    Untitled

Comment

Finally got around to putting the e46 arms on. Just need to tighten everything down and put the tie rods on and the front suspension is done!
      Untitled
      Untitled
      Untitled

Also test fitted the OZ's (with spacers)
      Untitled
      Untitled

And picked up a set of Alphards which I'll be using as my daily/temp wheels
      Untitled

Gonna start working on the rear bumper soon and buttoning up the interior so stay tuned!

Comment

Think the rear camber looks a bit naff on standard wheels but when the Fittipaldis are fitted and the arches are filled it'll look great, Alphards are great <3
        My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

She's on the ground!
          Untitled
          Untitled
          Untitled

Comment

After putting it off for a while I finally decided to start my fog light delete for my front bumper. Started with some plastic weld then filled it up with bondo.

Untitled
            Untitled
            Untitled

Filled it up as level as I could then started sanding.

Untitled
            Untitled

Just need to sand a little more, fill a little more, sand again and make sure the lines are good then it should be done.

Also threw the Alphards on. I know the paint is hideous but I got most of it off.

Untitled
            Untitled

Love the wheels but mot really a fan of how they look on the car. 18's look super big and bulky to me. Might end up selling them and getting a set of 17 inch OZ's or something.

FINALLY after months of searching I got my hands on a set of brand new in box Lucid InPro's. Waiting until the car is done and painted to throw them on cause I don't wanna mess them up lol
            Untitled

Comment

Ah great, cant see any of the pics anymore!!!
              My BMW E36 318ti Steel Blue Compact build thread -
              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=88271

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_318ti View Post
                Ah great, cant see any of the pics anymore!!!
                Wait what do you mean you can’t see the pics?

Comment

Making a little progress! Just threw some stuff together for a little teaser. Got the M3 rear bumper on (still needs work), fog light delete is 95% done, m3 skirt on with extensions, dtm/acs style mirrors and just pieced together my "taifun" style headlight conversion to see how it would look. Ready for it to be done so I can drive it

Untitled
                  Untitled
                  Untitled
                  Untitled
                  Untitled

Comment

Minor update

I haven't done too much to the e36 tbh. All I did was finish up the fog light deletes and start the fiberglass work for the sideskirt add ons. In other news I picked up a car I've been searching for for YEARS. And it's Yellow A thread will be made for it once I start working

Untitled
                    Untitled

Comment

Well, you might have a thing for cool yellow cars.

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
                        Well, you might have a thing for cool yellow cars.
                        I sure do lol. I kinda want to get another yellow car now. I was thinking S2000

Comment

Sub’d! lookin sick!

Bagged ‘15 BRZ - Airlift 3P, OFT E85

Comment

Although it doesn't look like it, I've been grinding on the 36 lately! Been trying my best to get the body work and suspension sorted out, as well as finding parts to finish the build. Finally got around to throwing the offset RTAB's on, short shifter, oem dakar m3 rear bumper and some other small things. The passenger fender is baconed and the nose panel is in bad shape so I sourced some OEM silver ones.

Most recently I picked up a set of 1 series m sport wheels (Style 261M) to roll on so I can get it painted. Also got the OZ's (for the 36) and Meisters (for the evo) back from powdercoat and they came out amazing. Will be dropping the car off for body work tomorrow then after that I should be dropping it off for paint later in the week!

Untitled
                            Untitled
                            Untitled
                            Untitled
                            Untitled Untitled

Comment

I finally dropped the e36 off for paint a couple weeks ago. I went to pick it up and wasn't happy with the work so they're redoing it again. Should hopefully have it back next week or the week after at the latest.

In other news I finally started working on the 325ix. Got the head off and machined and picked it up yesterday, and gonna throw it back on over the weekend and hopefully have it running and driving in the next few days.

Untitled

And the best news of all, I picked up my holy grail and replacement for the ix. RHD Atlantis Blue E30. It's a 316 but I have a 328 parts car I'm gonna swap the drivetrain and 5 lug/brakes from. Been talking about getting it for months and finally pulled the trigger on it. Literally the cleanest E30 I've ever seen. You can damn near eat off of it.

Untitled
                              Untitled
                              Untitled
                              Untitled
                              120949468_259103278801281_2909066075343991249_n
                              Untitled
                              Untitled
                              Untitled

Comment

that thing is clean! i would love an e30, but stop buying cars and finish the e36 damnit!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Working...
                                X