Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 17" CCW LM5T 3 piece Custom Gold Powdercoat with Yokohama SDrives $2750.00 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 17" CCW LM5T 3 piece Custom Gold Powdercoat with Yokohama SDrives $2750.00 obo

I am reluctantly selling my custom made CCW LM5Ts in gold flake powder coat. I had these built to my spec in 2013 and I barely used them. They have been collecting dust ever since. They are perfect fitment for an e30 on air. The specs on these wheels are as follows:

17"x8 fronts 17"x9 rears with 3" lips on the front and 4.5" lips on the rear.
    They have a 4.5" BS on the front and 5" BS on the rear. (E30 fitment)
    CB 57.1mm
    They are 4x100 bolt pattern

I paid extra for the ARP Black Chrome bolts as well

These come with Yokohama S-Drives that probably have 2k miles on them total.
    Fronts are 205/40/R17
    Rears are 215/40/R17

See attached spec sheet as i ordered them directly from CCW. Also see the perfect fitment on an E30 vert and E30 coupe as I tested them on both. Both on air.

I am asking $2750.00 obo, they are located in Buchanan, NY and I am willing to deliver to anywhere within reasonable distance (NY, NJ, CT, MA, RI,PA, NH) if you are seriously interested.

More pictures at this link: CCW LM5T Photos
    DSC04081.jpg
    DSC04086.jpg
    DSC04083.jpg
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-07-2019, 01:19 PM. Reason: messed up photo URL

great looking wheels!!! I wish they are 9.5/10.5

Comment

drool!

Comment

can you pm me the offset? I am trying to figure out if they can be relip to fit my applacation. thanks

Comment

PM'd...

Comment

Working...
          X