FS: Riverside Trafficstar DTS 20" Faces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Riverside Trafficstar DTS 20" Faces

I split a beat up set of Riverside Trafficstar DTR 20R. The lips and barrels had bends and rash, and they were welded so they weren't even worth saving.

The stickers were gone off the barrels so I couldn't get exact specs. These are 5x114, 20". This would be a great set to refinish and build up to your spec.

Asking $400 shipped

Last edited by jawsman2; 09-03-2019, 05:50 PM.
    Instagram: Jaws.garage

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
    2002 Mercedes E55 AMG Tectite Grey/Black Lowered on H&R Springs/Bilstein shocks
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Mods please move to wheel parts

2002 BMW X5 3.0i 5spd manual, Titanium Silver/imola red/black w/sport package,Fluid Motor Union 4" lift,
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

Comment

Lowering price to $400 shipped.

Comment

Working...
      X