No announcement yet.

Kyles C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordered a set of 2" drop shackles for the White truck and slapped on stock 18s to ditch the 22s that were on there. Slow progress but I'm excited to get parts in.

Comment

Took advantage of sales and scooped a set of drop spindles for the GMC. 18's are on and 22's will find a new home soon.

Comment

PARTS! I **** orange reflectors with a passion. These showed up today.

Comment

Spindles showed up today ! I love getting deliveries lol

Trying to figure out the best way to get down an extra 2-3 inches in the rear. The block removal and rear shackles give me about 3". I don't want to shell out the dough for a whole new rear kit. I've reached out to a few companies looking for some info but no on es gotten back to me...frustrating.

Also on the hunt for some GM transit wheels. They're 22" steel wheels that are used to transport trucks/SUVs then are supposed to be sent back to GM or whatever. They're somewhat cheap and will give me a solid option for now.

Comment

Love the big black steelies, hope you find some.
            To lower the truck more you could just move the axle over the springs, then adjust height via longer shackles

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

I looked into that. The axle flip kits I see drop the truck 7", but don't state they're adjustable..I'll have to research harder. This is all new to me lol

Comment

it's actually pretty easy, you just flip the axle over the springs, then if you need more lows you just add blocks/spacers between them, or if it ends up being too low you make longer shackles to lift it back a bit

FB: @DumbassCarCrew - IG: @fruttolo_dumbasscrew

Comment

See. That makes so much more sense lol

Comment

So are the spindles installed?
                    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Not yet lol I need the front lowering shocks and rear hangers yet. Lol trying to get it done for spring so the wife and I can cruise.

Comment

Going to order the front drop shocks and rear flip kit together soon. Decided on just the flip kit for the rear since there really is no other option that makes sense.

Comment

Flip Kit and front Springs are ordered. Snagged a set of OEM 22s that I'm going to stick with for the time being. Being that they're usually expensive the deal I got on these, even while beat up, was too good to say no to.

So really all that is left is get the trans squared away, fix the CEL, install all the parts and drive it.. lol

Comment

Threw the 22s on this morning. They'll clean up real nice and I'm excited lol The rest of my lowering stuff should be here this week then I just have to install that. Trans will be getting taken care of soon then that's basically it for this old girl other than little stuff.

Comment

Looks good on the "new" wheels.
                              Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Thanks. Glad these popped up because I wasn't happy with what I had lol Really just want a nice OEM+ look and I'm very close to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X