2001 Mercedes E55 AMG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Mercedes E55 AMG

For sale is my 2001 Mercedes E55 AMG. This is a fantastic and reliable car that truly embodies the classic Mercedes "tank like" build quality. The car currently has 190,xxx miles, the majority of which are highway miles, and is my daily driver. It has never left me stranded and not once let me down. It pulls light a freight train on the highway and is comfortable at any speed. The body is in good shape with some imperfections normal for a car of its age, and the interior is in very good condition. This example is finished in the highly desirable black on black color combination. I have all of the receipts from the work I've done to the car, including new coil packs, O2 sensors, air filter, new brake rotors and pads on all four corners, new tie rod ends, new front tires, new window regulator, etc. I'm happy to give anyone who is interested a full list.

Asking $6,500 obo. No trades.

Imgur link to photos here, happy to send more/detailed pictures upon request: https://imgur.com/a/qbE8thM

IMG_5665.jpg
    Originally posted by BigBody
    If it doesn't look good low, it was ugly as shit in the first place.

Price drop because I forgot that I lowered the price on FB Marketplace before making this post lmao: $6,000

Comment

Price drop: $5,750

Comment

I’m interested if it’s still for sale. I saw the ad on Craigslist, but it disappeared.

Comment

Working...
        X