Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would someone make me PrimeThanatos style rendering of my car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would someone make me PrimeThanatos style rendering of my car?

I've been building this car, it's a BMW V8 powered Tbucket. It's going in for paint soon, but I'd really love to see a badass ThePrimeThanatos style synthwave/cyperpunk rendering of my project. The car is getting painted in a semi-gloss black with an offset red euro strip (passenger/right side offset).

Thanks for checking out my project, really hope someone is inspired by my car enough to take on the rendering idea :-)

cant do the rendering but that nitrous bottle in the pass seat is sick lol

Comment

Here's a few updated pics since paint and graphics:

Comment

People are crazy about this game. But now the most important thing is that this game is did not follow the law and rule regulation that’s why Satta King or Play Bazaar and all the game who similar those like game, these are banned and illegal game, because they did not follow the protocols and rule. Due to expension of technolgy satta king com also came to online platform.

Comment

Wow since shots these look so awesome. I wish I could see this in real life.
          Devoted writer. Unapologetic internet evangelist. Friendly social media practitioner. Incurable pop culture expert. Music guru. Avid internet expert. Hardcore reader. Subtly charming gamer. Music ninja

https://www.bakersfieldwebdesign.net/

Comment

Great@ find a word!

Comment

Working...
            X