Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up where? Im in Pa.

Comment

Long Island NY, but send me an email and maybe we can work something out thats a little closer. I do head into NJ once or so a week.
      studio.delucav@gmail.com

edit 17s have sold, 18s still available for pick up or shipping
      Last edited by 1badg35; 11-19-2019, 11:11 AM.
      sigpic
      1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
      1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

18" still available. 3300 picked up, 3500 shipped inside the us.
        Last edited by 1badg35; 03-03-2020, 06:32 AM.
        sigpic

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

Comment

Bumping this thread. 18” set needs to go to a good home
          sigpic

Comment

18” set is somehow still available. 3200 picked up, 3375 shipped inside the us.
            sigpic

Comment

the 18" set is 18x8.5+30 and 18x9.5+15 is still available

major price drop. 3050 picked up in NY, 3250 shipped inside the lower48. need these sold asap, so please email me studio.delucav@gmail.com if youre a serious buyer and ready to send payment

by the way, this is total crackhead pricing. you typically cant get a 2 piece 18" set unfinished for this price, nevermind one that has been upconverted to 3 piece.. 2 years ago the price for something like this ranged in the 4000-4400$ to build and they typically were sold before even listed for sale.. my my how the market changes

--
              Last edited by 1badg35; 08-20-2020, 09:25 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Where did you get the lips from?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

And email sent.

Comment

18” set above is sold, 17” set is sold but there are 2 more sets and only 2 more sets left. Once they’re gone that’s it.

Set #1 - rc090 3 piece 17x8.5/9.5

3 piece 17”x8.5 and 17x9.5 for a wide variety of cars. Very versatile sizes

These halves were built custom for this application to fit an e36 m3 and allow for a larger tire size but would fit many others as well. Never got the chance to use them, so I hope someone grabs this opportunity and puts them to good use. These are untouched since the work done to them.
                      5x120 bolt pattern
                      Faces powdercoated gloss gunmetal
                      spinfab billet waffle plates custom - makes the wheel look like a bbs rs
                      Center hex caps - mirror polished half height
                      BBS oem logos platinum white/chrome
                      Bolts triple chrome plated, lock nuts zinc plated
                      New forged lips polished 2” and 3”
                      New inner barrels powder coated satin black. 6” and 6.5” nothing cut up, these are new
                      Chrome plated valve stems, and all the other details- sealed and torqued to spec

All of the parts above are brand new minus the original faces which were in amazing shape and refinished to perfection. the faces have all markings and have not been modified in any way.

Set #2. Rc090 2 piece 17x8+20
                      All of the same details as the set above, but just in the original size and original 2 piece. Barrels have been powdercoated/polished so as to be in better than factory condition. Spinfab center cap kit just like the above.
                      Same finishes, details etc.

Again, these are the last two sets. These were part of a large hoard that was built one by one, and this is what’s left.
                      Last edited by 1badg35; 11-26-2021, 09:57 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sometimes I wish I had disposable income for sets of wheels like these. Master pieces as per usual man!

I am guessing it's the end of an era for wheels being built by you?
                        IG: @sebastienaudeon
                        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        *pats Sebs head*
                        there there.
                        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Thanks!
                          Possibly the end of one stage and beginning of something a bit bigger
                          sigpic

Comment

i havent been on here very much recently, but as an official "last call" i have the following sets complete and ready to ship out. this clears out my style 5 sets entirely and you wont see another bump from me to this thread. Ive built maybe 50 or so style 5 sets over the years, most 3 piece; this is the official end of that run. Listed are 3 different sets -a three piece, two piece, 1 piece. was done intentionally.
                            youll still see style 5 billet center cap kits out there from me (ones for rc090/061/063/043 etc and also 1 piece rz469), but no more style 5 wheel sets being rebuilt.
                            here goes

Set #1 - rc090 - 3 piece conversion 17x8.5/9.5

3 piece 17”x8.5 and 17x9.5 for a wide variety of cars. Very versatile sizes

These halves were built custom for this application to fit an e36 m3 and allow for a larger tire size but would fit many others as well. These are untouched since the work done to them and have been wrapped and stored in boxes for the past year or so in a climate controlled space.
                            5x120 bolt pattern
                            Faces powdercoated gloss gunmetal
                            spinfab billet waffle plates custom - makes the wheel look like a bbs rs
                            Center hex caps - mirror polished half height
                            BBS oem logos - either red/chrome or blue/chrome
                            Bolts triple chrome plated, lock nuts zinc plated
                            New forged lips polished 2” and 3”
                            New inner barrels powder coated satin black.

All of the parts above are brand new minus the original faces which were in amazing shape and refinished to perfection. the faces have all markings and have not been modified in any way.

3500 picked up, 3700 shipped inside the lower 48 states

Set #2. combo rc040/Rc090 2 piece 17x7.5/8.0
                            this set was just a refinish- faces are chemically stripped and are powdercoated in a bright gold similar to bbs gold. Barrels have been powdercoated/polished so as to be in better than factory condition. new assembly hardware, valves, Spinfab billet center cap kit just like the above.
                            The front wheels were built with the less common front barrels from rc040 to allow for fitment on many other cars as well as the use of a spacer in the case you need to clear a bbk. Rc090 are notorious for not having much of a pad on the face which doesn’t allow it to clear huge brakes, so this compensates for that if needed. the four faces are all rc090, and the rear barrels are rc090.
                            2500 picked up in New York, 2700 shipped in the lower 48 states

set #3 - 16" RZ469 16x8+20 5/7 series wheels. these were refinished and have one of the first billet centercap kits specific to this wheel. the parts are different than that of the 2 piece (waffles totally different pattern).
                            wheels powdered silver, billet waffles powdered silver, new metal valves, black/chrome logos inside of machined 1/2ht hex. Sold

pictures of all three sets this weekend. dont hesitate as this is a serious "last sets" post. I only have a few bbs motorsport sets left in my collection, the wheels from the fairlady, and that is it.
                            Last edited by 1badg35; 01-19-2022, 05:56 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by 1badg35; 01-19-2022, 05:57 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X