Drover, the sketchy stubtailed BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drover, the sketchy stubtailed BMW

Picked this guy up so I can pull my e28 off the road and do special e28 things to it. Now I'm already thinking about what I can do to this thing. For the time being, I'll try to keep it stock but it's going to be difficult. Came to me with "Hot Tuning" Ebay coilovers in the front and short aftermarket springs in the back (missing the upper spring perches, super sketchy) and substantial rust at all four jacking points under the rockers and on one of the rear fenders.

Current situation with style 5s and rubbing in the rear...hope this shows up properly.
    Last edited by Beemernut; 06-12-2019, 03:32 PM. Reason: bad image link

No pics
    grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Fixed, woes of hand copying imgur links lol

Comment

Pic works now. Good looking e36 man, what are your plans for it?
        grimegang_cody on insta if you want to follow my build

Comment

Fix the million little issues it has and daily/maybe take it to track so the e28 build can begin. Afterwards, if the car has survived, the dream would be a trackable turbo m52 swap.

Comment

I think I already see that Compact...

Comment

It came from a guy that recently moved from somewhere in Minnesota to Milwaukee. It used to be rolling on Fifteen52 Integrales.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemernut View Post
                It came from a guy that recently moved from somewhere in Minnesota to Milwaukee. It used to be rolling on Fifteen52 Integrales.
                Exactly the one I was talking about!
                Great to see that went to a good home.

Comment

Hopefully it treats me well...it's going to have be rust proofed to get me through a salty Michigan winter in lieu of my e28, but I like it better and better every day.

Comment

Working...
                  X