Thread: New Member from Sweden Audi A

Default New Member from Sweden Audi A

Hello! My name is Ricky and im 26 years old from Sweden. I drive an Audi A4 B8 -09 that i have installed various mods. I work as at fulltime Mechanic at a Local Tyreshop

This is my car: Audi A4 B8 -09 2.0 TDI

Wheels : AXE Wheels EX 30 , 20x10" ET 42 Dirt Bronze with NEOCHROME valves and bolts

Coilovers : Some Ebay budget shit..

Interior includes : LV shiftboot from STICHBOOTS, NEOCHROME shiftknob, OEM aftermarket Bluetooth for music. 2X8" Bass elements ( and i have Bang&olufsen sound package)

Outside: 24K Gold Emblem in the front, Honeycombgrill, rearwiper delete , debaged.

thumbnail_image2.jpg

thumbnail_image3.jpg

thumbnail_image1.jpg

thumbnail_image4.jpg
    Last edited by stormtro0perN; 04-25-2019 at 04:56 AM.
    My Car Audi A4 B8 -09

Hi all, I'm Mason from Clifton, NJ.
    I'm java developer, I enjoy hiking, traveling and driving.
    I'm the owner of bmw 320d (F30)
    https://diceus.com/10-ways-can-decei...velopers-2018/
    Last edited by Edele; 05-13-2019 at 11:06 PM.

Killer car bro, lv shifter boot is clean

Wow!

5. Default

McAfee offers world-class security solutions (McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, etc.) to consumers and businesses to help them protect their digital world against all kinds of viruses, cyber threats, and hackers. You can download and install any of the McAfee products on your Android, iOS, Mac, and Windows device. Once installed and activated via mcafee.com/activate , you can view and manage your subscription details by creating a mcafee.com/activate . This account is also used if you have to reinstall the antivirus on some other device. While downloading or activating the antivirus, if you experience any technical glitch, then contact McAfee support professionals for immediate assistance.

6. Default

Now you can set up your printer, monitor ink levels, order supplies, scan, and do a lot more just by installing HP printer assistant on the device connected to your HP printer. It gets installed when you install your Windows HP printer drivers from the HP website or via a CD. The specialized program also helps to boost up the proficiency and efficiency of the printer, and hence, increases its life. While you use printing, scanning, and other functions of the printer, hp printer assistant keeps on running in the background to ensure that you enjoy a hassle-free experience. Like the printer assistance, there is one more program named HP Support assistant that this American multinational brand offers to avoid and fix the common printing issues through updates and self-help options.
    account.live.com/password/reset .

7. Default

No doubt Microsoft is the world’s best tech company which provides a lot of products. The most used products of Microsoft are it’s operating system i.e. windows and MS office 365. More than 90% of the pc are equipped with the windows operating system all over the world. So there are 90% chances that you are also using a windows pc and you know without ms office there is no use of windows for a professional because office 365 is one of the bestselling product of Microsoft and it gives a lot of features to its user so it is very popular all over the world. If you purchase a office 365 from Microsoft you have to activate it online. To activate office 365 go to office.com/setup here you enter the key you got while purchasing your office365.

hi all, I'm Mike from London...
    I'm the owner of 2015 Chevrolet Camaro Turbo and 2017 Nissan Leaf
    https://diceus.com/custom-life-insurance-crm-software/
    Last edited by Nelico; 07-23-2019 at 01:43 AM.

9. Default

Hey Ricky! Nice car, A4s always look so nice in black imo

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by eXenet View Post
    Hey Ricky! Nice car, A4s always look so nice in black imo
    black or white for sure!

Nice to meet you Ricky and thanks you for shared this information .

That's one neat and good looking ride, Ricky! Nice