This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBS E30 Splits

I have a set of 15" BBS E30 wheels from my Group 2, 3.0CSL Batmobile when it had the Group 5 flares on it. They are 16 hole. You can have custom lips and barrels made for either 16" or 17" setups. One of the rear lips is slightly bent, but could be fixed if you wanted the current setup. $1500.00 plus shipping.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Originally posted by ronp View Post
    i have a set of 15" bbs e30 wheels from my group 2, 3.0csl batmobile when it had the group 5 flares on it. They are 16 hole. You can have custom lips and barrels made for either 16" or 17" setups. One of the rear lips is slightly bent, but could be fixed if you wanted the current setup. $1500.00 plus shipping.

https://imgur.com/sjydojc
    sold!
    Last edited by zoo; 04-23-2019, 02:51 PM.
Working...
X